Smut before what

*nswf*

Brett was overwhelmed. He could taste his expensive whiskey on Eddy's mouth. 

Before him was the sight of Eddy, slightly undone from the intense make out, eyes glistened,  lips parted, inviting.

So Brett leaned down once more, playfuly bit Eddy's bottom lip,  then lick it, asking for entrance.

Their tongues danced in a passionate waltz for a while,  feeling the control they had over each other.

Brett wanted more, so he went for more.

His hands traced the outline of Eddy's shirt, his shoulder, chest, purposefuly lingered a little bit more on his  nipples, teasing him. Eddy moaned at that. 

Brett trailed his kissess downward,  adoring Eddy's sharp jawline  nibbling the edges,  then sucked the left side of it, leaving a mark just above his usual violin hickey.

Eddy could barely think at the moment,  all he could do was to put his almost limp hands on Brett's vacant shoulder, pulling Brett even closer. Their legs intertwined with each other, almost forced Eddy into rutting their clothed erections shamelessly, looking for more contact. Brett scrunched his face in pleasure.

It was just like his dreams, but better.

Brett broke their kiss, urging Eddy to strip, almost ripped off his clothes in the process. 

The now topless Eddy sprawled before Brett and cursed him if it was not the sexiest thing he ever witnessed in his whole life.

Brett couldn't stop himself from kissing his neck,  his sinful collar bone,  from touching his body,  making Eddy gasped and begged for more in the process.

Eddy slipped his hands underneath Brett's hoodie, cold hands grazed upon Brett's heated skin. Brett shuddered at the feeling, he undressed himself properly so that Eddy could touch him more. 

Brett gave Eddy's neck one more hickey before stood up and lead his best friend towards his bedroom. Eddy followed him obediently, clinging into Brett the whole time. 

They barely made it to the bed before Eddy pushed Brett on the mattress, pining his hands above his head before attacking his already swollen lips roughly.  Brett writhed underneath Eddy, gasping for air in between their intense make out session.

Eddy broke the kiss, gasping for air.  He smiled down at Brett, that is now completely flushed and panting furiously. Eddy chuckled lowly before resting his head on the crook of Brett's neck. Silently nuzzling into The older.

Brett took this as the opportunity to turn the table. He scooped up Eddy's back and used his body as a leverage to flipped their position, so that he could explore Eddy to his heart content. Eddy gasped meekly at Brett's sudden movement.

Brett secure his dominance with a rough kiss.  Teeth clacking and tongue battling against each other's. His hand made it's way to Eddy's hair,  slightly pulling it. His other hand made it's way to the tent of Eddy's boxer,  stroking it teasingly from the outside.  Eddy let out a trembling sigh, which Brett swallow with each kiss.

Brett's action made Eddy's mind blank. He felt unsure, he didn't know where to put his hands. So he snaked his hands on the back of Brett's side, clawing on the skin, asking for more. The way Brett moved his hand on his member made his legs weak. He thrusted his hips accordingly. Eddy couldn't contain his voice now that Brett's mouth left his and proceeded to suck his way to Eddy's hardening nipple,  nibbling it with his teeth.  Eddy let out a sharp cry, it was all too much but he wanted more. He needed more.

Then Brett's hand slipped inside his boxer and touch him directly on the skin. 

Eddy climaxed that instant. wetting his boxers with cum as he arched his back in ecstasy, Cried out Brett's name in a raspy voice. Brett slowly patted Eddy's sweaty hair in a calming manner, kissed him slowly on his cheek while Eddy rode down from his orgasm. 

Eddy zoned out for a moment, that was different, he never cummed that fast before. Brett still carded his hands on Eddy's hair, mouthing sweet nothings to his ear the whole time
His boxer felt sticky and gross so he helped himself out of it, but his hands shook a little so Brett helped him undress, throwing his dirty boxer across the room. 

Eddy pecked Brett's lips quickly as a silent thank you. Before he could retreat,  Brett grabbed a fistful of his hair and pushed his tongue inside, deepening their kiss.

Eddy was hard again the moment Brett's hand started to roam on his skin. His ridiculously ticklish skin tingling with every touch, plus he just came from before. His laboured breath turned sharp everytime Brett brushed off some sensitive spots.

and then Brett's hand brushed over his soulmark, on his right waist.

"Ah! Brett, i-" Eddy yelped out Brett's name, his hips jerked that instant.  He was impossibly sensitive on that spot. 
Brett chuckled at that, he knew that Eddy was super ticklish, and Brett would use that information for their current activity.  Brett trailed down butterfly kisses towards Eddy's chest, leaving hickeys here and there, trailing downwards. He made sure to pin down Eddy's hands so that the ticklish boy wouldn't ran away from his assault. Eddy was tormented between his lust and tickles, the poor boy could only thrased his head from side to side.

Eddy let out a sharp cry when Brett nipped at his right waist. Pleading Brett to stop. Droplets of precum dripping from his dick. It was heavenly sight for Brett. He pulled back for a moment to admired his handywork.

Eddy panted heavily, beads of sweats rolled down from his face, his eyes glistened and unfocused, there are trails of salliva adorning his body and face, especially his luscious lips.  Brett licked his lips on the sight.

Brett pressed a chaste kiss on his lips before asking for a permission "may i fuck you?"

"please" Eddy jibed in quickly. 

Brett spit on his fingers, he inserted one, watching Eddy's reaction before went for more. He slowly, carefuly moved his finger in and out.

Eddy was surprisingly calm at that, so Brett went for the second finger, searching for his prostate. He knew that he'd found the spot when Eddy lolled his head and gasped loudly.  So Brett aim for the spot again and again. 
Brett's ministrations was stopped by Eddy before Eddy finished. "stop, i'm ready , i want you" Eddy said before he guided Brett's dick to his hole.  Brett pushed in slowly, it was so hot, Brett's gonna lose it immediately.  He steadied his breath and held his dick still.  But being a horny drunk ass Eddy,  he whined and he moved his hips against Brett's will, tightening his hole, forcing Brett to cum.  Brett gritted his teeth as he cummed inside Eddy, holding Eddy's sides to stabilized him as he rode down from his orgasm.  Eddy came a few moments later when Brett reached for his dick and jerked him off.

It was so fast,  he wasn't even pent up.  The foreplay was much longer than the main course itself.

Brett pulled out from Eddy,  they both groaned at that,  before collapsing to Eddy's side. 

He'd leave the rest to his sober self tomorrow.