Plans?

Natsuo Todoroki was quick to imitate their father in order to discharge their mother from the hospital. Somehow it worked, they weren't sure if it was because of the lack of attention due to the sheer panic that was ensuing or because Natsuo really sounded just like Endeavor. Either way, Reí was out of the hospital and Fuyumi was driving them back to their home.

"Mom what are you planning? Is this safe? You need to explain what's going on." Natsuo demanded. Reí sighed,
"This is my fault, Shoto has been taken by an old friend of mine. Her name is Lucy and she has always resented your father. She has always been capable of incredible power, I never thought she would actually go through with her plans though." Reí looked solemnly out the window as she explained her back story to her children. Fuyumi was obviously distressed but trying to focus on driving.

"What's her quirk mom? How are you going to get Shoto back?" Fuyumi asked. Natsuo looked at his mother in anticipation.

"... her quirk is slow motion. She has the ability to slow the time down for one person, it's an ice powered quirk, an advanced one. Ice slows you down but she puts the ice inside you, freezing your movements, making it almost impossible to move. The only quirk that can counteract this is fire, but I imagine she's come up with some way to counteract it considering the fact that she's trying to defeat Enji and has captured Shoto. She wouldn't try anything if she didn't have a plan. I know she has accomplices but I'm unsure of what their quirks are. As for saving Shoto, I'm going to need help..." Reí trails off at the last part.

"Help from who mom? Dad isn't going to be happy that we busted you out of the hospital, and I don't think he'd want you involved in rescuing Shoto." Natsuo explained.

"Just trust me." Reí said, not explaining any further what she was up to.

___________________________________
Back ages U.A.
___________________________________

"So we have discovered by examining the damages caused to Midioriya and Aizawa that Lotus has an ice powered quirk. The ice does not appear on the outside of her victims though, it freezes them from the inside, causing them to experience something akin to being in slow motion, it's like a fast paced hypothermia. Luckily, she can only counteract the body's natural temperature for so long, it does not seem to be deadly on its own." Principal Nezu explained to class 1-A.

Aizawa, Present Mic, and All Might stood closely behind.

"So Lotus has an ice quirk, Haize has a quirk paralyzer, Honey has a trapping quirk and Shot has a body paralyzing quirk. The only one we're not aware of is Riku's quirk?" Uraraka questioned.

"Correct, separately it would seem that their individual quirks have weaknesses that we could easily surpass. Together, however, they're very powerful and potentially deadly. That is why we are going to leave it to the Pro-Hero's, as much as we are aware that your class is strong and has gone through much, this is something we are not willing to risk." Nezu said sternly.

"But sir, our classmate was taken. This is no different than when Bakugou was kidnapped, we went after him. We should do the same for Todoroki." Kirishima pushed.

"If I recall, you all were told to stay put during the League of Villains incident. We were not aware of your sneaking around, this time we know. Therefore, Midnight will be watching all of you. If she catches anyone trying to plot to rescue Todoroki you will be put to sleep immediately." Aizawa said as he glared at his students.

"There is something you all can do to help. We have surveillance videos of Envy in action, with the training you've been doing, we are hoping that you may be able to pick up on these villain's quirks more in depth. Especially that of Riku's, while there's no physical evidence of him using a quirk, he's always there when an attack occurs. Meaning that he must be doing something, watch these videos and dissect it. It's important for us to learn what his quirk is before we plan an attack. This is vital, we are counting on you all." Nezu said, giving the students some hope that they may be able to help save their classmate.

Midoriya looked down, clenching his fists.
"Deku, we have to do this, it's all we can do to help right now." Uraraka said to him as she noticed his frustration. Midoriya looked up at her and nodded. Understanding that he had to do this for Todoroki.

"Plus, you're like the best at analyzing people's quirks and abilities! If anyone can figure this guys quirk out it's going to be you!" She cheered as she grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him to the monitor that Nezu was setting up in the corner of the room.

Right, this is all we're able to do. So I will figure this out, for Todoroki. I wish i could do more but i have to do something. Hang in there Shoto, you're going to be okay. Midoriya thought to himself trying to get himself out of the negative head space he was in.

___________________________________
                               Envy's Hideout
___________________________________

When Shoto finally came to, he found himself chained up in a golden encasement. He felt heavy, and wasn't able to move much. He couldn't tell if he was cold or not.

"Well, well, well... look who finally woke up." He heard the familiar sinister voice of a woman speak up.
"You really are so handsome Shoto, it's a shame I have to hurt you." Lucy said again as she got closer to the golden prison Shoto was trapped in. She golden prison opened up for her as she stepped in to face Shoto.

"What do you want done first? The less painful torture or the most painful torture?" Lucy said smiling.

"Go to hell." Shoto said to her glaring. Lucy frowned,

"You're no fun. Most painful it is." Lucy grabbed Shoto's leg and with one swift movement snapped it the bone in half, breaking it completely. Shoto didn't even have time to react, his body was still so stiff and heavy. The pain shot through him and he desperately tried to activate his fire quirk to get her off his leg. Tears welled in the corners of his eyes, but he refused to scream, he did not want to satisfy the wants of this cruel woman.

"Oh, acting tough are we? Now you're starting to be more fun." Lucy smiled as she swiftly grabbed his arm that was being chained and held up. Shoto felt the snap of his arm pierced through his body, he couldn't hold back the screams anymore. His whole left side was throbbing in agony. His arm being held up only making the pain worse.

"What the hell do you want?!" Shoto yelled, Lucy was smiling.
"Your father dead." She whispered in his ear.
"Oh, and don't bother trying to use your quirk, Shot up there has 24/7 watch over you, you're powerless little Todoroki." Lucy gave him a wink as she left the golden prison, with Todoroki shaking in agony at the painful snapping of two his limbs.

*authors note*

I'm so sorry for the late delay, but please share this story and feel free to comment!! I want to know what y'all think :) I'll try to update tomorrow!!