Break through

Rei returned to her other children. Fuyumi and Natsuo were still waiting by the car when their mother got back.
"What did you do?" Natsuo asked sternly.
"Listen, we have to meet Toya by Shoto's favorite soba restaurant in an hour." Rei said, "in that time tell your father we're going to get Shoto." Rei began walking away.
"Where the hell are you going now mom? What do you mean we're meeting Toya? You have to explain this shit to us."
Rei sighed and slowed down for a moment.
"Please stay calm when I tell you this." Fuyumi and Natsuo nodded.
"Toya is alive. Do you remember the villain Dabi from the League?"
Natsuo and Fuyumi were speechless.
"...you're not saying that he...he's Toya?" Fuyumi felt tears collecting in the corner of her eyes.

"Mom that sounds insane, how do you know this?" Natsuo asked.

"He's come to visit me in the hospital many times. He didn't want me to tell anyone, he's ashamed of who he's become. The fact that he's helping us is huge because that means he's going to reveal himself to you." Rei tried to smile lightly both her children were crying now. "Just trust me." They nodded.

"Where are you going now?" Natsuo asked.
"I'm going to get Shoto's boyfriend, I believe his name was Izuku Midoriya?" Rei started.

"WHAT?? Shoto has a boyfriend?!" Fuyumi yelled.
Natsuo busted out laughing, "you couldn't tell?? Come on Fuyumi they're always together."

"I need to lay down." Fuyumi said holding the bridge of her nose.

_________________________________
U.A.
_________________________________

Midoriya had now watched the clip over 100 times with his classmates and still had no idea what Riku's quirk was. He always stood in the corners of the messes they would make, but there was no indication of him using a quirk. Everything that would happen to the hero's or civilians were results of the other members quirks. It was frustrating.

"I need air." Midoriya said to Uraraka. She nodded, understanding the stress he was under.

Midoriya walked to the front steps of the building and sat down. His face in his hands, feeling helpless. He just wanted Todoroki to be okay.

Suddenly, Midoriya heard rustling in the bushes and saw what looked like white hair walking towards him.

"H-hello?" He called out.

"Izuku Midoriya? Is that you?" He heard a familiar female voice respond.

"U-uhm yes?? Who are you?" He stood up trying to get a better look at the person walking towards him.

"It's Rei, Shoto's mom." Suddenly the woman came into view and Midoriya recognized the gentle looking woman standing in front of him.

He felt mute. He couldn't even look her in the eyes, he didn't protect Todoroki. How could he face his mother now?

"Don't blame yourself." She suddenly said, snapping Midoriya out of his thoughts almost reading his mind.
"If anyone is to blame here, it's me. The woman that took Shoto is an old friend of mine. She just wanted to get me away from Endeavor. I thought I had told her years ago to leave the situation alone, I had no idea she would ever be capable of something like this. I'm so sorry." She looked down.

Midoriya was speechless again, trying to process what exactly she just said.

"I have a plan to rescue Shoto but I need your help." Rei said.

"What can I do? We're on lockdown here. I'm sure Midnight is watching me as we speak." Midoriya said, feeling the eyes of Midnight on the back of his head.
"Is that the woman standing in the window?" Rei questioned. Midoriya turned around to Midnight staring at him and Todorokis mom.

"Uhhh yeah. I want to help but she'll only put me to sleep if I try to leave. They said it's too dangerous." Midoriya looked down ashamed.

"Then I'll have to sneak you out." Rei responded.
"Listen to me, this is important. You cannot tell Shoto. Ever." Rei looked at Midoriya. He nodded.

"I have to go meet Shoto's brother Touya in 15 minutes. I'll have him 'kidnap' you tonight. Then you'll help us?" Rei questioned/told Midoriya. He looked confused as hell.

"Ummm what do you mean by kidnap? Isn't Touya gone? What's happening." He put his hand on his head trying to process.

"Touya is alive, this is the part you can't tell Shoto about because Touya wants to tell him eventually, himself. Touya is the villain Dabi." Rei explained.

"WHAT?!?" Midoriyas shout was quickly covered by Rei's hand.
"You mean the guy who kidnapped Kaachan and tried to burn down the training grounds?? THAT Dabi?"

"Yes, that Dabi." Rei nodded.

"... and he won't kill me?" Midoriya tried to confirm.
"He wouldn't hurt any of you kids." Rei stated. Midoriya face palmed himself.
"Okay okay. I'll do it for Shoto." Midoriya said. Rei nodded, "okay. Try to be quiet when Dabi gets here tonight to grab you okay? He'll make it look like a swift kidnap. It'll work out." Midoriya nodded and the two parted ways.

The night couldn't get any more crazy.