Dabi?

"You kids can't follow me where I'm going." Rei stated sternly to her children.

"But mom.. this isn't safe. You're not even suppose to be out of the hospital. You have to let us know what's going on." Natsuo pressed.

"... I'm going to get your brother." Rei said as she got out of the car and started to walk towards the abandon buildings downtown.

"Mom we don't even know where Shoto is, where are you going??" Fuyumi yelled after her. Rei turned to face her children standing in concern and confusion.

"I'm going to get Touya." She smiled lightly. Fuyumi had tears in her eyes now, "Momma you know Touya is dead..." she said softly. She glanced up at Natsuo who was still studying Rei as she walked away.

"She knows something we don't." Natsuo said still watching Rei walk farther and farther into the alleys.

"What do you mean?" Fuyumi said, "I think she's still in denial, it was a bad idea for us to take her out of the hospital. We have to go after her." Fuyumi began to move.
Natsuo put his hand out in front of her, "No, stop. Mom isn't dumb, she's up to something. Let's wait here." Fuyumi looked concerned but decided to trust her brother. They waited by Natsuo's car as their mother disappeared into the dark alley.

___________________________________
                       League of Villains Hideout
___________________________________

"Who the hell are these new guys?! Trying to show us up. And for fucking Endeavor. What a waste of their quirks." Shigaraki yelled out in frustration.

"Cool your Jets, chapped lips. They haven't bothered us yet." Dabi replied calmly.

"They're taking the attention of the media, that's what we need. This isn't okay, they most certainty have bothered us." Shigaraki yelled again slamming his fists down in the countertop.

"You're so loud Shiggy." Toga chimed in from the corner, she was massaging Twice's head keeping him calm. Shigaraki huffed and walked out of the room, pacing up and down the hallway. They kept the news on, watching as the story unfolded about the kidnapping of Shoto Todoroki.

"Isn't that the kid from U.A. With the crazy ice and fire power?" Toga asked.

Dabi nodded in response, his eyes glued to the television screen. A look on his face that resembled something akin to worry.
"Why do you seem bothered?" Toga asked as she wrapped her arms around Dabi's shoulders. He shrugged her off of him, "I'm not worried. Just seems like they're coping us with kidnapping U.A. Students." Dabi said finally removing his sight off the TV and plopping down on the couch with a sigh.

The league was now minding all of their own businesses when their activities were interrupted by a knock on the door. Shigaraki came running into the room, "Who the hell is at our door?! We're all here. Whoever that is, kill them." Shigaraki demanded. Twice opened the video cameras and the screen showed a small woman with Snow White hair standing at the door. Dabi's stomach turned, he stood up trying to be composed, "Wait, I'll deal with it." He spoke up quickly.

The League turned to him all shocked, "Since when did you take these sort of matters seriously?" Shigaraki questioned, growing suspicion creeping up in the room.

"Don't worry about it, I got it." Dabi answered, trying to remained unaffected by the eerie eyes of his comrades. Dabi undid the locks to the door and quickly stepped outside.

"Tou—" Dabi quickly threw his hand over Rei's mouth.
"Don't say that here. Let's talk outside." He grabbed Rei's arm and lead her outside of the hideout and back towards the alley way.
"Are you insane? What are you doing here? How did you know where to find me?" Dabi questioned anxiously.
"I'm not insane Touya. I'm here because we need your help rescuing your brother." Rei spoke stating deeply into her son's eyes.
Dabi froze.
"... you know I can't." He looked away from his mothers gaze.
"You can, this is your little brother. Your ShoSho, that's what'd you say when you'd carry him around as a baby." Rei cupped Dabi's cheek with one hand and he melted into his mother's touch, a touch he so longed for and had missed.
"Fine I'll help. But we have to make it look like I killed you or the league will be suspicious." Dabi hesitantly agreed. Rei promptly grabbed a piece of glass from the alley and cut her arm, not fatally but enough to cause a blood trail.
"Set something on fire and tell them you burned my body." Rei cupped her son's cheeks and planted a small kiss on his cheek.
"I'll meet you by Shoto's favorite soba store in half an hour." Dabi told her. Rei nodded and ran off back towards the other children she had left guarding the car.