Finale

The next morning, Midoriya awoke to a text from Fuyumi.
Fuyumi: Hello Midoriya, we wanted to let you know that Shoto pulled through. They had to flush the pathogen out of his system and it was an excruciating night but he seems to have made a full recovery. His quirk seems unharmed as well, whenever you get a free moment I know he'd love to see you. 💓

Midoriya: Im so relieved to hear that. Thank you for the update, I'll head over. I'll be there in like 45 minutes.

Midoriya hopped out of bed and walked over to Bakugo's room. He knocked twice and moments later a tired looking Bakugo opened the door, a sleeping Kirishima could be seen from the doorway nestled up in the blankets.

"Whats up deku." Bakugo said rubbing his eyes.
"Shoto pulled through, I'm going to see him in a few minutes. Wasn't sure if you wanted to come with?" He said.
"See, told you that you had nothing to worry bout. I'm beat though, send him my regards." Midoriya nodded and headed to the showers.

When he emerged he walked into the lobby and spotted Aizawa waiting on the couch.

"Good morning sensei." Midoriya said.
"Izuku. Have you heard that Shoto was rescued?" Aizawa looked at him suspiciously.
"Yes sir, his sister messaged me this morning. I'm heading to the hospital."

"I see. Where were you and Katsuki last night?" Aizawa raised an eyebrow, staring down at his magazine.

"I- uh , I'm not sure-" Midoriya began to stutter.

"Don't even try lying. We'll deal with your consequences later. Go see Shoto."

"Thank you, sensei." Midoriya hurried out of the dorm building and was at the hospital in a few minutes.

When he walked into the room with Fuyumi, who had gone to retrieve him in the lobby, he saw his sleeping boyfriend. His face looked exhausted, he had been through so much. He had his arm casted, along with his leg. An IV was hooked into his good arm, pumping fluids into him. Despite his exhausted appearance, he seemed peaceful.

"Was recovery girl able to heal most of his injuries?" Midoriya asked. Rei sat next to Shoto's bed, "most of them yes. Though his stamina is very low due to the poison. It'll take a little bit before his arm and leg are back to normal." Midoriya nodded.

A few moments later, Shoto opened his eyes.
"Good morning little bro!!" Natsuo exclaimed. Shoto smiled slightly, sitting up slowly.

"I got you some soba!" Fuyumi said, placing it next to his bed side. Shoto smiled bigger now,

"Thank you." He said, voice raspy. Midoriya opened the soba and held the bowl so that Shoto could focus on just getting it into his mouth with his one good hand.

"Where's Touya?" Shoto said. The mood of the room changed slightly.
"He's okay. Your father got him help and he's recovering some place safe." Rei said.

"Can we see him?" Shoto asked again, mouth full of soba. Rei nodded, "once you're discharged."

_________________________________
Endeavor's agency
_________________________________

Hawks smoothed Dabi's hair from his face. He wished that they could've gotten him real help from a hospital but knew he'd prefer Dabi not in prison for the rest of forever. Dabi shifted in the bed, cracking his eyes open.

"Hey." Hawks said.
"Hey." Dabi's voice was hoarse.
"Was scared you weren't going to pull through that for a minute." Hawks admitted.
"Can't get rid of me that easy." Dabi smirked, "where are we?"
"Endeavor's agency. We're in the basement. No one will come down here." Hawks assured him. Dabi frowned.
"I should probably go." He tried sitting up and Hawks put a hand on his chest and gently nudged him back down.
"Endeavor wanted to speak to you when you woke up." Hawks looked away, Dabi's face scowled.
"I don't want to see him."
"You've got to face him sometime, did you really think he'd never find out?" Hawks looked at his childhood friend sternly.
Dabi looked away, "whatever." Hawks then got up from his seat next to Dabi and went to get Endeavor.

Moments later a very tall endeavor entered the room.
He sat down where Hawks had been previously. Dabi was not looking at him.
"Is.. is it really you, Touya?" Endeavor spoke, very quietly. Dabi nodded, there was no point in lying.
"I did this, to you?" Endeavor had his hands together, looking at the ground, full of regret and remorse. Dabi did not respond.
"Listen, I... I'm not a good father. I know that. I treated all of you unfairly and extremely harshly. I can't change the past, but I'm hoping that I can amend the future." Endeavor spoke, hoping to get some sort of response from his eldest son.

"I cannot ask you to forgive me for the wrongs I've done to you and the others, but I do hope you can give me the benefit of the doubt."
Dabi finally turned to look at him. Endeavor really got to see the damage that littered his body.
His eyes went wide and full of sorrow. "You over used your quirk..."

Dabi looked down, "It was from when I tried to end my life. I had hoped if I burned myself alive, it would kill me... it didn't but it made me look very different. I couldn't come home after that, so I ran away."

"We thought you had died." Endeavor spoke quietly.

"Well... I didn't."

"I'm sorry, my son." Dabi's eyes widened at this, never in a million years did he ever expect Endeavor to utter those words to him, it was suddenly all he needed to hear to allow his heart to soften towards his father.

"I... want to forgive you. But I need time." Dabi spoke. Endeavor nodded.
"Be kínder to Shoto. Don't make the same mistakes." Dabi scolded him, endeavor nodded at this too.

A few moments later Hawks entered the room, "The rest of your family is here, and Midoriya." Endeavor nodded and motioned to let them in.

The first into the room was Shoto, who was being pushed in a wheel chair by Midoriya. He got wheeled up by Dabi's bedside.

"It's really you?" Shoto said looking straight into Touya's eyes. Dabi nodded. Shoto punched his arm, "why did you attack us?! And kidnap Bakugo?! Are you insane?? What's the matter with you??" Shoto was enraged. Dabi laughed slightly.
"What the hell is so funny??" Midoriya was standing behind him, arms crossed, equally as mad.

"I didn't hurt anyone, did I?" Dabi stated.
"No, but you took one of our classmates and destroyed quite a few buildings you psychopath." Shoto scolded.
"Listen, I was working for the League. I had to keep up the image and they wanted us to take Bakugo. I made sure no harm was done to him." Shoto and Midoriya relaxed.
"I'm sorry little brother." Dabi said quietly.
"Don't go back to the league." Shoto begged.
"...I have to." Dabi frowned. Rei, Fuyumi, Natsuo, Endeavor and Hawks all frowned at this.
"Why?" Natsuo demanded, fists clenched.
"I have no where else to go. If I stay with you all, I'll be arrested. I've hurt a lot of people guys. This isn't something I can just come back from." Dabi looked away.

While they were all upset that they were about to lose their Touya again, they knew that is was this or jail for life for him. It was a hard decision to make but only one he could choose. The family exchanged hugs and Dabi told them they could all meet up every so often in the back alley to catch up. After a few hours, everyone had fallen asleep and Dabi made his get away, Hawks watching him disappear into the night.

Shoto and Midoriya returned to the dorms and Recovery girl was able to heal Shoto the rest of the way after he got much needed rest. He was back to training and classes in only a few days.

Rei officially left the hospital and moved into a house next door to Endeavors. Fuyumi and Natsuo moved in with her, while they left Endeavors house they all began the healing process for their relationships with him. They would grab Shoto from U.A. And go out to dinner once a week, every so often finding notes left by Dabi on the windshield of the cars. They knew he was there, wishing he could be with them.

Fuyumi, Natsuo, Shoto and Dabi did group up every month in the back alley. They'd hang out as siblings again and sometimes Rei would come. Life was far from normal but it was better than it had been in a long time. And best of all, they had Saved Shoto, and by saving him they'd saved their family. At least a little bit.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT ON THIS STORY!! It's one I've been working on for a very long time, it came to me in a dream back in July and it's been quite the process to evolve it into what it became. I hope that you all like the ending and that you check out some of my other works!! I appreciate all of the support always ❤️❤️