missin' my da-da-da

❤️
Nola didn't know how to react. This was Charlie, the man at the club. The man that gave her four orgasms. The man that had cried in her arms. She just got this job and she'll be damned if she lost it on the first day. So she sucked it up.

She sighed and pulled her lips into a smile.

"Hi, I'm Magnolia but please call me Nola, I'm new here."

Charlie gapped at the beauty before him. Was she just gonna pretend that they didn't happen? He knew she knew him. His back still hurt from that night. When he pounded into her.

He glanced down at his growing bulge. Great. First he was late, then he's still sleepy, and now an uncomfortable hard on.

He returned the favor by shaking her extended hand. 

"Charlie," he said rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb.

Nola exhaled as a pool of wetness formed into her panties. 

I didn't even think to bring an extra pair. 

Charlie let out a shaky breath. She didn't even do anything and she had a major effect on him. He didn't even know her last name. 

The manager, Mrs. Charmey, smiled. 

"Well, I'm glad y'all are acquainted. Charlie here will be showing you the ropes."

Nola nodded, "Ok cool."

When Mrs. Charmey first said the name Charlie, Nola didn't think anything of it at first. Charlie was a common name, so she had no right to panic. But of all the Charlie's that could've walked through that door, it had to be the Charlie that fucked her in the club bed on Saturday night. And fuck me he did. She still had a slight trouble walking.

But what was that earlier? And how was she supposed to work with him? All he had to do was rub her hand and a waterfall was between her legs. 

But she needed to keep it professional. She liked fashion but she could never be a designer, and to go to school? No way! School was a pain. She tried to go to rehab, but she didn't like it. There was always an ache in her stomach, an ache in her heart. This...pain was stabbing at her chest whenever she tried to stop. It was like alcohol was her life source. It was like without alcohol, her entire life was hell. Well, more than it already was. 

She never wanted to go back to that horrible place again. Ever. So Macy's was her only option. Macy's was the closest to her dream. And she liked helping people, even though she was antisocial at times. This was also a big "fuck you" to her mom. This will show that Nola could be fine on her own. A little help from Darius of course. 

Charlie decided to lead her to the receptionist counter first. He kept his hands in his pockets to keep from reaching out to caress her curves. 

"...you pop it out like this and you pull this thing up to put the money in. See?" Charlie said showing her how to work the cashier.

Nola nodded, "Yeah."

"Then you pull this thing back and make sure to lock it with this key. Got it?" He looked up at her. 

Nola almost stumbled back at the intensity of his gaze. She was near heaving, her thong beyond ruined. 

"Yes sir."

Charlie's breath hitched, "Come show me," he said, his voice an enticing sound. 

Nola leaned over him making sure he felt her rock hard nipples. She wasn't even wearing a bra and her shirt was buttoned a little too low. 

She did it exactly how he told her. 

"Like this, sir?" She said looking down at his bulge. 

"Perfect," he said against her ear.

She moaned. Quietly. Just for him. 

"Is there anything else you'd like to show me sir?" Nola said looking into his eyes.

Charlie cleared his throat, "um th-this way.

❤️

Nola kind of pitied the dude. She didn't know she had that kind of affect on him. And she had a big affect on him. All throughout the day, when he was showing her around, he would stumble over his words. There was always red on his cheeks. She would even catch him staring at her ass sometimes. So, in order to make him feel better, she decided to lighten the mood while they were in the storage room. 

"So," she started, "You're the guy from the club on Saturday."

Charlie stumbled back at her boldness. So she did remember.

"So you're the girl from the club on Saturday," he repeated. 

"Yeah," Nola said, "Why did you run?"

"You're really bold, you know that?" Charlie's cheeks were bright red. 

Nola shrugged, "You gotta be sometimes."

Charlie took a breath, "I was um... embarrassed." 

"Why though?"

"Because you've seen me cry and I don't want to be that vulnerable with anyone anymore. Plus my um boyfriend--ex-boyfriend, he can't playing over and over in my head. I--I couldn't stop it."

"You miss him."

"I guess. I really don't want to though," Charlie turned back to his work, "And I shouldn't be fucking you when someone else is literally in my head."

"It's ok. The sex was good."

Charlie chuckled, "Thanks."

Suddenly, he felt small hands wrap around his waist.

"It's ok to cry," Nola said against his back. 

Charlie gasped. Mon dieu! She was so warm and soft. 

He turned around and hugged her back. 

"Thank you, Nola. For everything, I mean it."

Nola smiled and snuggled more into his chest. 

They pulled back. 

"Hey," Charlie said as they moved on to upstairs, "What's your last name?"

"Parrish," Nola said smiling.

"Magnolia Parrish." Beautiful. 

"What's yours?" Nola asked.

"Beaute."

Charlie Beaute. Beautiful

❤️

So that's the chapter :D be sure to vote and comment I live for them and I'll see you when I see you.