Chp. 1

Bellflower walked along her brother, Mario, in the long corridor. They walked instep as they talked about Mario's current problem.

"You'll be fine, just ask her. She likes you!," Bellflower told the italian plumber. He took off his hat to wipe the sweat off his forehead.

"But what if she says no? Why would she want such a lowly plumber when she can have princes and kings!" Mario argued with his thick italian accent. He wants to ask Peach to be his girlfriend, but is convinced that she will decline. Even though he has rescued her countless times from the Koopa King, they have not made their relationship official. Yes, they were kisses on the cheek and loving stares, but no confesion between the two of them.

"It doesn't matter what your status is, as long as you love and cherish her, your love will be welcomed with open arms from Peach!" she argued once again, "She literally comes into my room with Daisy just to rant about you! She loves You!"

"But what if-" Mario started with a worried face, but was cut off by Bellflower.

"Mario, just tell her," She told him gently. He looked at her encouraging face, almost being convinced himself, that he could ask Peach out, but his usual courage disappeared.

"I...I don't know," he stated glumly. They stopped walking as the italian man just stared onto the floor. Bellflower looked down at him(due to his short height) with sadness, feeling hopeless.

Bellflower sighed and glanced around, as if an idea would pop in her head. She looked at the corner of the corridor and perked up with a grin.

"Mario, if you won't tell her, I will," she stated triumphantly as she walked towards Princess Peach. Mario's head snapped up and looked in horror at her. She continued walking towards Peach who was distracted by talking to Daisy when she felt a tug on her blue dress.

"Bell, don't!" Mario begged in a hushed whisper. Bellflower looked down at him and yanked back the hem of the dress.

"Someone has to. Come on, Mario, either you tell her, or I will," she said. Mario gulped nervously, knowing she was right. If he wanted to get any further with Peach, he'll have to confess his feelings first.

"Tell her she looks beautiful," Bellflower whispered to Mario.

Mario gulped and looked towards Peach and Daisy who were walking their way. He started to walk forward to Peach, deciding he would tell her. Bellflower and Daisy shared a look. Plan T has been completed.

A plan to get Peach and Mario together.

The first plan was called Plan A, but when Plan A failed, they made a new plan, Plan B. Each plan has failed over and over again, but after 20 tries, Plan T just might be the one to work.

Bellflower walked with Mario to her friends. She shoved Daisy away from Mario and Peach. They hurriedly walked away and turned the corner, but before they left, they heard Mario say in his italian accent,

"Peach, you look beautiful..."