Chp. 8

Bowser grinned, his ego growing even more, as he shaked her hand.

"I knew you couldn't resist my charm," he gloated. He grinned, showing off his sharp, white teeth. Bellflower rolled her eyes and took her hand away.

"Think what you want, Bowser, I only did this to try to convince you to stop kidnapping princesses," she stated. Bowser looked at her and laughed. Bellflower crossed her arms and glared at him.

"Oh, you're serious? Good luck with that," he chortled once he stopped laughing.

She rolled her eyes and started to walk away. She looked around the castle more, looking at paintings and the stone architecture of the castle. She stumbled upon a shy guy.

"Can you tell me where the kitchen is?" she asked. The shy guy nodded and made a gesture to follow him. She followed him until they reached a set of wooden doors. The shy guy nodded toward the doors.

She thanked the shy guy and walked through the doors. There was no one there but her. She walked to the sink and washed her hands. She looked around for something to make.

She opened a cabinet and saw a pasta box. Bellflower pulled it out and decided to make italian pasta just to be petty.(If you don't understand it, Mario and Luigi are italian and are Bowser's enemies.)

She gathered all the ingredients and set them on the kitchen counter. She put water in a pan over the lit stove. Once the water was hot enough, she put pasta in and started making the sauce, then making the meatballs and placing them in the pre-heated oven.

She strained the pasta and mixed in with the sauce and topped it off with the meatballs. She finished eating, she washed the pans and dishes, placing them back in their cupboards. She washed her hands and put the leftover pasta in the refrigerator and left the kitchen.

--------------------

Bellflower was just finishing her book from before. She set it back on her nightstand and laid back on the bed, thinking about what happened today. She became civil with Bowser, 'mapped' out his castle, and made italian spaghetti.

She needed to make a plan, somehow convince the Koopa King to stop kidnapping princesses. She could try and talk him out of it, but that probably won't work. She could somehow bribe him. Yes, that could work, wait, no, he's a king and is filthy rich.

But she was onto something with that bribe thing. Maybe land? No, if he wanted more land, he would have stolen it from neighboring kingdoms. Trades between the two kingdoms? No, wait, those are already happening, because there are certain types of plants that can only in the ridiculous heat of the Koopa Kingdom that the Mushroom Kingdom needs. The Mushroom has plants that they can only grow that the Koopa Kingdom needs. So a trade was built between them back then.

Odd to think how the two kingdoms can have some form of peace between them. They could have probably have such prospering kingdoms if they worked together, but with Bowser going around and kidnapping the princesses, whats the point.

Just more of a reason why Bellflower is trying to fix this mess.

A sudden knock pulled Bellflower out of her thoughts. She got up from her bed and walked over  to the entrance of her room. The door opened to reveal a koopa troopa.

"Dinner is ready," he said worriedly, fearing another one of her bursts. She nodded, indicating that she will go. She had become civil with him, so eating dinner with him is a good start. The koopa's 'eyebrows' raised in shock and left to tell the king.

She got out of her room and to the dining room. When she got there, she opened the doors to see a long, wooden dining table. She saw Bowser on the other end. He gestured with his large clawed hand to sit. Just him and her. Alone.