𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚

Dear Diane,

   I took a page out of your book and left in the middle of the night. If in some fucked up way you decided to care about me, which I doubt, I'm safe. I'm going home. To dad, my friends, and the people I love. Honestly, I should have ran away earlier. It has been absolute hell living with you and Bill (by the way, tell him I said thanks for the 20$).

    Don't bother calling home, since I promise no one is going to answer, or care about your call. It was nice seeing you, but I didn't buy the whole 'I'm your mother, and I have the right to be in your life.' act. Because you don't. You lost that right when you abandoned me and dad. I'm grateful you it though. It made me realize that dad is the only parent I ever need. 

I hope I never see you again.

Frankie.

P.S.

Tell Bill to stop leaving his wallet on the kitchen table.

Someone could steal something.

    With a smirk, Frankie ripped the small paper and stuck it to the fridge. Tightening the straps of her backpack, the brunette quietly snuck out of the house, beginning her journey to the bus stop.

    Once there, she bought a one way ticket to Hawkins,  smiling at the cashier. On the vehicle, she made herself comfortable, letting Vince Neil's voice and Mick Mars' guitar drown out the crying child behind her and the mindless chatter.

╚═══════ - ════════╝

    Hours later, the sun peeked from behind the 'Welcome to Hawkins' sign.

    'Home sweet home.' she said to herself.

Anxiety creeped up in her body. She didn't know what reactions she was going to recieve. Sure, her dad and El would be happy, her dad maybe a little angry that she ran away from her mother, but happy. Nancy and Jonathan would also be happy to see her, and so would Mike, Lucas, Max and Dustin.

Frankie missed those idiots like crazy. One time they stole her polaroid camera and wasted all of her film on silly and shitty pictures of everything they laid their eyes on. At least they got a few nice shots, otherwise they would be dead. Frankie had put together an entire wall in her room and filled it with pictures, a few special ones stuck right above her bed. 

Her anxiety was caused by the thought of reuniting with Steve, and seeing him with someone else, or angry with her. Worst case scenario, both.

After Sara died, no one bothered explaining it to Frankie. All she was told was that her sister was 'gone'. Her parents kept her away from the hospital, thus Frankie not being there the day Sara passed away.