𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭

(deadass, this gif makes me cry

(deadass, this gif makes me cry. anyway carry on)

'I don't understand, you've seen this before?'asked Robin as the group ran downstairs.

'Not exactly.' replied Steve.

'Then what, exactly?' asked Robin again and Frankie sighed. 'All you need to know is that it's bad.'

'It's really bad.' added Steve as they reached the lower level.

'Like end-of-the-human-race-as-we-know-it kind of bad.' said Dustin and Frankie got flashbacks of when those exact words were said the year prior.

'And you know about this how?' asked Robin while looking at Dustin.

'Um, Steve, where's your Russian friend?' Frankie whipped around and noticed that where the guard Steve had fought and left passed out, was only a splatter of blood.

Frankie's blood ran cold as an alarm began blaring and red lights flashed. Steve ran towards the door and opened it, looking at the people surrounding the injured Russian. Frankie almost passed out as she noticed the open door. Steve slammed it shut and grabbed her hand, dragging her upstairs again, urging Robin, Dustin and Erica to run in front of them.

'Go, go, go, go go! Move!' Dustin opened the door where the scientists were, all eyes snapping to them.

'Shit.' The group ran out, where the laser was. Frankie frowned as she noticed a door underneath the stairs, but had little time to actually process it's presence as Steve dragged her roughly behind him.

'Dustin, wrong direction!' She yelled as Dustin ran exactly next to the laser.

'Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!'

'Steve, any bright ideas?!' asked Frankie as she noticed the guards behind them.

'This way!' he yelled and dragged her down a set of stairs, pushing a guard over the railing.

'Oh shit! Oh shit!' Frankie noticed more guards coming, and pushed a bunch of metal barrels on them, slowing them down.

'Come on!' yelled Frankie as the group passed her and Steve.

'There! In there!' yelled Steve and Robin swung open a door, everyone running inside. Steve slammed the door shut, him and Frankie using their bodies to keep it closed. Frankie watched as Erica opened a trap door in the floor.

'Dustin!' The boy looked at Frankie. 'Get help! Best would be my dad! Robin! Get them out of here and keep them safe!' The girl was hesitant, but after Frankie yelled at her once more, she nodded.

'Guys!' Yelled Dustin and Frankie and Steve looked at him. 'Dustin, go!'

'I'll never forget you!'

'GO!' the couple yelled together as they struggled to keep the door closed. After the three were gone, the door was pushed open, the two falling to the ground, hitting their backs against some cabinets.