𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

It was about 9 when Frankie decided to get out of bed. She came to the conclusion that sleeping was not for her anymore after she spent hours tossing and turning, trying to get comfortable and get some rest.

She made herself a coffee, being as quiet as possible as to not wake up her family and drove to the mall, hoping to crack the rest of the code. She knew she was going to have a bad day when her jeep broke down five minutes before her arrival at StarCourt, and she had to push it the rest of the way.

Her clothes stuck to her body, the regret of wearing a red bra and white tank top catching up to her. Her hair was wet and her makeup was slightly runny as she stomped inside Scoops Ahoy, converses squeaking and leaving a wet trail on the tile floor, making Robin wince. 'Ouch. What happened to you?' Frankie sighed and went in the backroom, sitting on the windowsill.

'Roscoe broke down and I had to push him for five minutes, by myself, in pouring rain. I also couldn't sleep at all last night, and I feel like I might catch a cold.' said Frankie and grabbed her notepad from her bag and a pen. 'Where did we leave off yesterday?'

Robin grabbed the items from her hands and put them next to her. 'I think you should take a break from this. I mean, obviously you're not doing well.' Frankie rolled her eyes and hopped down from the elevated area.

'Robin, I've dealt with worse things. Way worse. This is nothing. And I'm fine, okay?' Robin threw her a disbelieving look. Frankie rolled her eyes, though she knew Robin cared deeply for her and was that way because she cared. 'Seriously, I'm fine. Now hand me my shit back, and go out there and serve ice cream like your life depends on it. And get ready, cause I saw Erica Sinclair on my way here.' Robin groaned and handed Frankie her notepad and pen, followed by the dictionary and tape recorder, now with a pair of headphones connected.

'By the way, where are the dinguses?' asked Frankie as she put the headphones around her neck. Robin snorted. 'Evil Russian hunting.' The girls laughed for a minute before the bell rung from the cashier.

'Good luck.' Robin mock saluted and left Frankie alone. The girl sighed and put the headphones on, letting the tape play.

╚═══════ - ════════╝

Steve slowly emerged from behind the fake bush, binoculars covering his eyes. 

'Do you see anything?' questioned Dustin from his side. Steve shrugged lighty, continuing to look around the mall. 

'Uh, I guess I don't totally know what I'm looking for.' 

'Evil Russians.' Dustin replied like the answer was as clear as day. Steve rolled his eyes, not looking at the young boy beside him. 'Yeah, exactly. I don't know what an Evil Russian looks like.'