24☁️

"she told you about them too?" yuta raised a brow at the younger as they all sat in the leechaiyapornkul households living room

"she told you about them too?" yuta raised a brow at the younger as they all sat in the leechaiyapornkul households living room. "yeah. right after she basically explained that she's bisexual." apinya said nonchalantly earning wide eyes from taeyong and yuta.

"dude you're not supposed to just tell people someone's sexuality if they haven't come out yet." achara hissed at her younger sister only to receive a look from her. "the girl didn't even know what gay meant. how would she understand what coming out was?" she had a point.

"anyways, back on track." taeyong waved his hands, dismissing the irrelevant conversation. "sora told me her father was able to control lighting and that she saw a large bolt of lightning crack down during one of these events of some kind of war? yet she only has precognition from her father so i was thinking, why hadn't he given her his lighting powers instead of regular precognition?" yuta explained, bitting his bottom lip.

"lighting powers are very rare. you would expect him to pass those on instead." ten nodded, looking through his book. "he was protecting her." apinya spoke up, gaining everyone's attention.

"what- apinya what are you talking about?" achara furrowed her eyebrows at the said girl. apinya sighed leaning forward and closing the book of history and things ten was looking through.

"her father was goro miyazaki." the youngest announced. both ten and achara gasped, looking at the youngest girl with wide eyes. "don't tell me soras-" "yes she is. he didn't pass them on to sora but another person." the girl stared into nothing as she reminisced the past.

yuta attempted to read her mind but it was no use as apinya had gotten used to closing her mind around him. taeyong and yuta, obviously not being a part of their family for years, were very confused.

"who is the other person? who could he of possibly trusted with those kinds of powers?" yutas forehead creased, confusion written all over his face.

"lee-

☁️

"lee donghyuck!? you work here?" sora exclaimed, running towards the older and engulfing the boy into a hug. "sora? what are you..." donghyucks words trailed off as he looked up to meet eyes with jaemin.

"oh- wait OH?" his eyes went wide, looking at sora confusingly after pulling away from the hug. "why are you here with jaemin? blink twice if you need help and i'll get you out of here." the boy whispered while looking suspiciously at jaemin.

"calm down donghyuck. we're friends." jaemin rolled his eyes, standing next to sora. donghyucks eyebrows raised, his face obviously telling that he didn't buy it. "and how did that happen?" he asked, protectively pulling sora to his side.

"calm down hyuck. i'm um living with jaemin right now. technically his brothers roommate is my..." she looked at jaemin from help, forgetting how to explain the word in korean. "yutas her guardian for now." the boy explained.

"are you sure?" donghyuck eyed the two, unsure if he should believe it. "yes i'm sure. anyways jaemin talked me into helping him with the kids today so." sora shrugged, looking around the lobby.

it was colorful, the light of the afternoon sun shinning inside from the wide windows making it a very pretty sight.

"oh well my shift just ended. jaemin you guys don't have to wait for hengmei, you can just go in." the eldest said, earning a nod from jaemin as he scrolled on his phone. sora couldn't help but wonder where she had heard that name before. it sounded familiar, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"oh never mind she's here." they all turned their attention to the girl who had just walked in. sora caught eyes with her and immediately they both froze.

"s-sky?" the girl immediately stuttered out, eyes widened as her cheeks burned red. sora went speechless, not knowing what to do as tears welled in her eyes.

"teddy?" her voice wavered, many emotions laced in it. sora then turned to jaemin, glossy eyes staring into his confused ones. "can we please go back home?" she pleaded. "what? what's-" "jaemin please." her voice came to a low whisper, lowering her head so that no one could see her tears leave her eyes.

"yeah okay." jaemin agreed, still confused on what was going on. but he took the girls hand in his and began to lead her back towards the entrance.

"sora!" the girl called out as jaemin opened the door for her. sora looked back with blurry sight, tears running down her rosy cheeks. "i really am sorry. i hope we can talk at some point." the younger girl didn't answer.

she simply turned around, intertwining her hand with jaemins and pulling him in the direction of his car.

wope

who do y'all think got soras fathers lighting powers 👀 idk what the technical term for that would be so we'll call it lightning powers

anyways i'm on subway surfers tik tok and it's like my only form of entertainment these days besides watching funny nct and skz videos 😔😔😔