Nightmares (Jean)

I'll make one with Mikasa having the nightmare, and in Jean's perspective/POV.

"Mikasa! No!"

I wake up from my sleep, and find Jean muttering my name in pain. His face isn't relaxed at all.

"Jean?" I whisper.

He doesn't budge.

I shake him. "Jean?" I say in a higher tone.

He jumps up in shock.

He's in a cold sweat and he's shaking. It's killing me to look at him.

"Are you alright?" I ask, rubbing his shoulder.

"S-sorry.. I just had a nightmare." He stutters.

"Tell me." I say, still trying to calm him down with my touch.

"I-I had a nightmare of you getting eaten by the titans, a-and I couldn't save you in time." His eyes start flowing with tears. "I'm sorry."

"It's not bad to cry. In fact, I think it makes a person stronger." I reply.

"I'm just so scared of losing you..." He chokes on his words.

I pull him into an embrace, and let his head rest on my shoulder. "Shh, it was just a bad dream. Just a dream, okay? None of it was real."

"I know... but still..."

"I'm here now. It's okay." I take his face between my hands and wipe his tears with my thumb.

"I love you so much, Mikasa." He whispers.

"I love you too, Jean." I reply.

We share a kiss and don't leave eachother's arms until morning.

(This was hellaaaa short but idk what to write lol)