Chapter 3

"Waaaah! It's sooo good!" Mina exclaimed as she took another spoonful of Bakugou's curry. 

"As expected from Bakugou!" Denki cried as the katsudon crunched when he took a bite. 

"Tch. Shut it. It's just that you extras suck at cooking." Bakugou growled at Denki and Mina as he sat down on a chair.

Ochako pursed her lips as she passed them holding her own plate of Bakugou's curry topped with a katsudon. Her stomach growled when she made it to the other table where Deku and the others were. 

It was Saturday once more and the week passed by pretty quick. The whole week was spent with their quirk training and hero lessons. Even if it was harder than before and took up most of their energy, they all still have to make sure to do their chores. 

That's why now, they were all eating dinner after cleaning around the place.

She placed her plate on the dining table carefully and then sat down on a chair.

"Uraraka-san! I've been wondering if you've done the English homework?" Deku asked who was seated in front of hers. 

"Oh yeah! Momo helped me with it this afternoon after cleaning around" She pressed her hands together with the pinkies up. 

"Ah t-that's good" He stuttered with pink tinting his freckled cheeks. His lips opened and he scratched his cheek turning to her.

He looked like he still wanted to say something but decided not to. 

Ochako's stomach growled and she blushed furiously. Deku let out a small laugh and smiled at her. 

"Let's eat." Todoroki nodded besides Deku.

"Thank you for the meal!" 

She took her spoon and fork to get a spoonful of rice, curry and the breaded katsudon. The smell of the savory curry filled her senses as she took a bite. 

The savoriness of the curry followed by the crunch from the tender chicken in her mouth was perfect. The rice just melted in her mouth and she moaned in satisfaction. 

"...It's good" Todoroki stared at the rice after he swallowed. 

"Bakugou-kun's cooking is one of the best I've ever tasted" She happily nodded before greedily taking another scoop of the delicious meal. Her cheeks puffed as she enjoyed the burst of flavors. 

Deku took a potato in his mouth and actually sort of teared up as he held his forearm to his face. 

"Midoriya? Are you okay?" Iida perked up besides her. 

She licked her lips and heard a yelp from the other table. Blinking from the sound, she turned to her right. 

"So fucking spicy!" Kirishima stood up from his chair with a screech and ran to the kitchen. 

"Oi bakugou! Did you give him the spicy one?" Denki pointed at him accusingly.

"The fuck no! He took some on his own so don't blame his stupidity on me!" Bakugou growled at Denki before shoving his spoon in his mouth.