CHAPTER 10...

9 July,  2018
A lot when I say a lot I mean that A LOT word. The Vernon who scared Mina unnie really reached her house she was lucky enough that I am her neighbor. But again I loveeee spending time with her. Last night yes! Last night that's Friday I didn't wrote on you strawberry because Vernon literally tried to have fun with Mina unnie. It's Saturday. There is nothing much happened on Friday except that whole Vernon thing.. I am still a little down and I am not willing to write... So... 

Byee
~Good Night strawberry

Flashback

*Knock - knock* 

It's 10:30 at night so Mina obviously peeked from her door's peek hole. She was curious that who the fuck at 10:30 tried to disturb her she was thinking that it may be chaeyoung as she leaves next to her and always there to annoy her but what she saw make her froze...

Her hands started trembling. Her legs become like a jelly... Out of nowhere she started sweating.

She ran into her room and picked her phone which was liying on her bed. She quickly searched for chaeyoung's number and dialed.

She can call anyone Momo, Sana or even chaeyoung's mom but right now it's just chaeyoung in her head.

Chaeyoung picked the call.

"Mina... Unnnniee You missed me that mu--"

"Chaeyoung...  I n-need h-help"

"What happened unnie?"

"T-That Vernon g-guy is here. The one wh--"

Mina didn't finished her sentence when she heard weird noises.

It's chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was running towards her parents bedroom.

"Eomma appa...  Mina unnie is in... Trouble...  A guy said... He is there to have... To have fun with her... At... At night" Chaeyoung said panting.

Mr. And Mrs. Son stood up and with chaeyoung they ran towards Mina's house they found Vernon standing there.

"Is he my employee's kid?" Mr. Son asked chaeyoung nodded.

"I'll handle it... You go and take care of Mina. She may be traumarised" Mr. Son said chaeyoung nodded.

"Hey! Vernon" Mr. Son acted casually like he don't know the perpous of Vernon standing right infronf of Mina's door.

"M-Mr Son" He got scared and passed a fake smile.

"What are you doing here?"

"Uhmm... Uhmm... I--" Mr. Son put his arm on Vernon's shoulder.

"Let's have a walk" He said and smiled Mrs. Son accompaied them.

MEANWHILE...

"Mina unnie... It's me chaeyoung open the door" Chaeyoung started banging Mina's door.

As soon as Mina opened the door she hugged chaeyoung and started crying. Without wasting a second chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Mina and started patting her and giving her comfort.

After a minute their hug was intruppted by Jeongin.

"Yaah! Noona... Where is Eomma and appa?" He asked. Mina let go of chaeyoung.

"There... " Chaeyoung pointed towards Mr and Mrs. Son who are having a walk with Vernon. Jeongin nodded.

"By The Way... Mina Noona your strawberry cake of soo tasty" Jeongin said before leaving.

"Wait... What?" Chaeyoung looked at Mina.
"You made a STRAWBERRY cake and didn't gave ME?"  she added.

"I gave it to your family..." Mina said innocently.

"Those jerks again ate a strawberry stuff without ME" Chaeyoung mummers underneath her breath but Mina heard it. Mina chuckled at the younger one childishness and she found chaeyoung adorably cute.

"I'll make you a strawberry cake tommorow. It's Sunday anyways" She said and smiled.

"No... I'll also help... May be possible you can add poison in that" Chaeyoung sarcastically said. Mina glared at her.

"Okay... I am sorry. I just want to help you" Chaeyoung smiled.

"Okay... Then tommrow at 10 am?" Mina smiled.

"Okay... Tommrow at 10 am" Chaeyoung repeated and smiled.

They lock their eyes for a second and Mina was the one to break their contact.

"Thanks..."

"No need..." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Good Night" Mina said with a smile ever so softly.

"If you are afraid you can sleep with me or I can sleep with you. Like y--" Chaeyoung was cut off as Mina started chuckling. Chaeyoung felt embarrass for a second as the way her tone was.

"Good Night to you to Mina unnie. Have a sweet sleep"

"I will. Good night" She said and closed the door..

Chaeyoung reached her house while blushing and hopping..

"Eomma - Appa someone is blushing" Jeongin teased her

"YAAH! None of your business. By the way when did you get back Eomma and appa I didn't saw you getting inside"

"Because you are having a starring contest with your Mina unnie" Mrs. Son chuckled.

Chaeyoung hide her face and then started going in her room.

"BLUSH - BLUSH ANNNDDD BLUSH!" Jeongin screamed and chuckled making his parents chuckle too.

END OF FLASHBACK...