CHAPTER 37...

Chaeyoung look in Mina's eyes which were deep into her's.

Mina attached their lips and without wasting a mini second chaeyoung responded. They both sat up without letting go of each others soft lips.

Mina cupped chaeyoung's cheeks and chaeyoung's arms were wrapped around Mina's back.

They just started but chaeyoung broke the kiss she make her back faced Mina.

She was on her bed lying but now she seated her feets touching the ground.

"It's not right" Chaeyoung said.

"What?"

"The things we are doing from the start" Chaeyoung said.

This line was enough to make Mina emotional and filled with anger.

"What's wrong with it... Huh? You loving me... Or me beign blind in your love?" Mina stood in front of chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung faced Mina by standing up.

"Kissing... Just kissing...  We both were JUST KISSING... From the first time till this date. And now suddenly you came into my life again and telling me that... What's wrong and that you are blind in love" Chaeyoung temperature raised. She sarcastically smirked.

"Oh! For god's sake chaeyoung don't act like you never knew I love you"

"That's the point... I don't love you anymore" Chaeyoung said.

"Of course you don't love me... " Mina paused for a second a tear fallen from her eyes.

"You don't love me soo tell me this..." Mina took hold of the penguin necklace chaeyoung was wearing

"This key chain that I gave you years ago this is with you and you are still wearing it for faahion"

"Tell me that Minyoung's... Min don't stands for Mina's M.I.N"

All those things Mina said filled with sarcasm was true absolutely true.

Yes! She wore that penguin's key chain given by Mina because she miss her. Yes! Minyoung's MIN stands for Mina's M.I.N. but she can't do this. Mina is already married. She have 2 kids and those 2 kids have a dad.

(A/N chaeyoung is still unaware about Mina's husband's death)

"Why you look in my eyes chaeyoung when you don't love me?" This time Mina's voice is a little calm.

"Why you got lost in them?"

"Why you gave in everytime we kiss?"

"Why your kiss is passionate rather then beign hungry?"  Mina sat on bed.

"And why are you avoiding to except that you still loves me?"

"I am not blind anymore" her tears keep falling while saying all these truths.

"We are not kids anymore"

"We are mature, mature then ever"

"And... I have read your diary... Your strawberry that you left or forgot at your house. I know everything. How you developed feelings for me. I know... Everytime we kiss that kiss have a meaning" Mina cried.

Chaeyoung sat near her she gently wiped all the tears and hold her hands that were on her thighs.

"Mina... I am ready to except that I love you ,I HAVE loved you and I WILL love you... But what about our kids? We have 3 right? This may effect their future" Chaeyoung said calmly.

"Are you afraid that same sex marriage is still a taboo in Korea. Don't worry chaeyoung it's normal. It's normal when we were in school" Mina said.

"No no... It's not about that... It's about Lia and Jacob... Maybe they love their Father more then anyone" Chaeyoung said.

Mina smiled.

"My husband died few months ago... And about these two they have never loved their father" Mina said leaving chaeyoung in awe.

"Your... Husband is dead?"  Mina nodded.

"So you are ready to marry me?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Wait? What? Someone ran away just not to marry me" Mina laughed.