Five

-I looked at Kentrell as he looked at me.

"U coming in?I said before looking away.

"Yeah hold up.He said before getting on his phone as I got outta the car.

-I walked up to the front door that was wide open,I seen my mama on the floor wit a pill bottle on the side of her making me shake my head as I started crying.

"Mama wake up.I said tryna get her to wake up but she wouldn't move making me pull out my phone and call the ambulance.

-I kno me and my mama wasn't close but to see her like this just made me start crying.

20 Minutes Later

"She could have lived from this but she took too many of whatever pill they was.They said making me shake my head.

"So she dead?Ke asked making them look at me before back at Ke.

"We're sorry for your lost.The Doctor said making me get up and walk away.

-I made it outside wit Ke behind me.

"Why u crying?She said looking at me.

"What yo mama tell us when she was clean,she said if something ever happens to her she don't want us to cry she want us to just remember her.She said making me wipe my tears.

"And me and u kno this ain't her first time doing something like that but this time we wasn't there to save her.She said before pulling me into a hug.

"U kno Dani crazy ass said she didn't wanna have a funeral either cause the people that wasn't wit her when she was struggling gone show up acting like they was really there for her.She said making me shake my head.

"Yeah she also said let the doctors do sum wit ha body don't even come back nor answer yo phone if they call u.I said rolling my eyes.

"You Ight?Kentrell asked walking up to me.

"Yeah.I said before we all walked off heading towards the car.

"U can come live wit me if u want to.Kentrell asked as I we got in the car.

"I'll think about it.I said as he started the car and pulled off.

            ———————————

Should she move in wit Kentrell??

This was short I kno