Six

2 Days Later

-I laid in Kentrell bed sore asf from last night,I looked down and at Kentrell as he was laying on my chest to see that he was sleep.I been living wit Kentrell for a day now and tbh it was nice and quiet here sometimes when ke and 3three not here.

"What u thinking about?Kentrell asked with his eyes still closed.

"Nothing.I said knowing he hate when I always say that when he ask me what I'm thinking about.

"Stop lying.He said rubbing my honeypot.

*By now everybody should kno what a honeypot is*

"Kentrell stop.I said biting my bottom lip.

"What u wanna do today?He asked as he started kissing on my neck.

"We could go to the club wit ke and 3Three.I said looking at him before looking at the clock.

"We still got time to get in the shower and get dressed.I said playing in his hair.

"We also got enough time for another around.I said making him look at me before going under the cover.

At The Club

"Kentrell what is this?I asked as he just kept making me take shots wit him,3Three and ke.

"Just drink it.He said as I took the shot before drinking sum water as that shi started to burn my chest.

"Come wit me to the bathroom.Ke drunk ass said grabbing my hand.

-Just as we was almost to the bathroom two guys walked up to us.

"Aye where y'all two fine girls going?One said making Ke roll her eyes before we walked away from them and walked into the bathroom making Ke rushed to the stall .

"Hurry up.I said looking at my phone as I heard the toilet flush making her walk up to the sink and start washing her hands.

-She started drying her hands as Yaya sister walked in,I ain't even kno she was here.

"Problem?!Ke said looking at her as she shook her head no.

"U better go check on yo man tho.She said looking at me as I rushed outta the bathroom.

-I looked around just to see Yaya and Kentrell walking out the club as me and Ke walked over to 3Three.

"U just gone let Kentrell leave me like that?I said looking at 3Three drunk ass.

"I ain't even kno he left.He said before getting up.

-I pulled out my phone and started calling Kentrell just to see his phone was on the table making me grab it.

"What the fuck!I said as we started heading towards the exit.

-We walked outta the club and Kentrell car was already gone.I grabbed my head as I had a headache all I wanted to do at this point was get in the bed and go to sleep.

"Come on.Ke said snapping me outta my thoughts as they was walking up to they car.

30 Minutes Later

-We pulled up to the house to see Kentrell car parked in the driveway.His phone started ringing making me look at it to see that Yaya was calling making me ignore it cause once the car stopped I got outta the car and walked up to the front door and opened it.I walked up the stairs and walked into Kentrell room to see him and Yaya in the bed together.

"Kentrell what the fuck!I said making them look at me.

"Ewwww.Ke said on the side of me.

-They got outta the bed and started putting they clothes on but me I ran up to Yaya and started beating tf outta that hoe.

"Yo sister ain't here to help u now.I heard Ke said as Kentrell pulled me away.

"Kentrell let me go.I said making him let me go as Yaya walked outta the room.

"Ke can u close the door.Kentrell said making Ke look at me before closing the door.

"WOWWW Kentrell!I said pushing him away from me.

"Mane u better chill the fuck out!He said getting in my face.

-I looked at him before looking away making him grab my face.

"I'm sorry.He said looking at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Move Bro.I said pushing him away from me again.

-He walked back up to me and grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall.

"I SAID IM SORRY DAMN!He yelled as I look at him stupid.

-He let my neck go and went inside the bathroom slamming the door behind him.

—————————

How y'all feel about this chapter?

Yall im on my brother phone cause mines acting stupid asf

First day of school was ite tho