Seven

Let me tell you how much I love you
Let me tell you that I really need you
Baby, baby, baby, I will make it all right
No one but you, baby
Can make me feel
The way you make me, make me, make me feel

-Kentrell turned the radio down as his phone started ringing making him answer it.

"Yeah?He said as I got on my phone.

-As I scrolled through Instagram my phone second phone started ringing making me pick it outta my lap to see that it was Ke making me answer it and put it up to my ear.

"Where u at?She asked as Kentrell looked at me.

"In the car.I said still strolling through Instagram.

"Call me when u get to the house I gotta tell u something.She said all quiet.

"What is it about?I asked as I turned my other phone off.

"I can't talk about it right now just call me when u get to the house well don't just come to the guest room.She said before hanging up.

"Can we go home now we been up all day.I said as he looked at me. 

1Hour Later

-I walked in the house and headed straight towards the guess room.I opened the door to see 3Three all up in Ke face.

"U done?Ke asked 3Three not even recognizing that I was at the door.

-Kentrell grabbed me before closing the door back.

"Let them handle whatever they doing first.He said as I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"So u not gone come upstairs?He asked making me ignore him as I got on my phone.

-The next thing I kno Kentrell done snatched both of my phones from me.

"Always in yo damn phone.He said before walking upstairs as I shrugged.

-I grabbed the tv remote and turned the tv on as ke walked outta the room in tears wit 3Three behind her.

"Hurry up before u make us late!3three said as they headed towards the front door making me shake my head cause I should have said sum when I walked in the room.

"What's yo problem?Kentrell asked walking down stairs.

-I ignored him again and looked at the tv.He walked over to me and stood in my face.

"So u don't hear me talking to u?He asked making me turn up the tv.

"Bro!He said grabbing the tv remote and turning off the tv before sitting it on the table.

"Kentrell what the fuck do u want!?I asked looking at him.

"Stop playing wit me.Kentrell said grabbing my neck.

-I looked at him and rolled my eyes as he let go.

                 ——————————

guess what tho

And we all tryna fuck