Eight

Couple of days later

"I can't take y'all no where.I said as Kentrell,3Three,babyjoe,Kd,Meechy and Montana Started playing in the store,Ke ass was in the basket while I pushed it and threw stuff in it.

"Aye babe get me sum of them chips right there.Kentrell said before running away from Kd.

-I picked up his chips and threw them in the basket.

"DUMB ASS BITCH!I heard Kentrell say making me shake my head.

"AYE YALL GOTS TO GO!I guess the manager said.

"We gone leave when we get done shopping.Meechy said as we headed towards them.

"Well it don't look like y'all shopping it looks like y'all playing.The manger said.

"Bitch it's a whole basket behind u full of shii and I'll buy and sell this store if I wanted to!Kentrell said before pushing Kd to the manager and running off.

"Just disrespectful.Ke said making me shake my head.

1 Hour Later

"OLE DUMB ASS BITCH!I heard Kentrell yell as I finished putting up the groceries.

"How the fuck imma wanna be myself?He said before looking at me as I walked over to him.

"Who u talking to?I asked him before seeing he was playin the game wit other people.

"Talk to my live.He said making me grab his phone and set it up so they could see me and him.

Heyyy Jania

"Heyy y'all.I said to his live.

He loud right?

"WHAT THE FUCK!Kentrell yelled.

"Yep.I said making them send laughing emojis.

I'm late asf I ain't kno y'all was dating

"Naww u ain't late cause people ain't even kno until they saw us together going places.I said before sitting in Kentrell lap.

He got a game chair and everything

"And he brought all this stuff downstairs to the living room knowing he got a whole game room.I said before looking at him.

I seen Kentrell running in Walmart

"Omg girl they was playing in Walmart.I said laughing.

"But anyways y'all I'm finna end this live so byeeeee y'all.I said before ending it as somebody knocked on the door.

-I walked over to the door and opened it letting three lil boys in and they all ran to Kentrell.Whoever brought them was already in the car pulling off.

"Aye y'all go say hey y'all can call her y'all mama.Kentrell said as they all looked at me before waving making me wave back.

-One of them walked up to me making me pick him up.

"His name taytay or taylin.Kentrell said as I shook my head.

"Heyy taytay.I said making him smile.

"This one is Draco.He said pointing to the one wit the Gucci jacket on.

"And this one sitting down is kamiri.He said pointing to the one sitting down looking at the tv.

"His mama finna come get him tho.He said as I looked at Taytay.

"U want sum ice cream?I said making him shake his head yeah.

"Stop babying him and put him down.Kentrell said making me roll my eyes and walked towards the kitchen.

-I walked to the refrigerator and opened the freezer and grabbed the pack of ice creams.

" Imma have to put u down now.I said putting him down before closing the freezer.

"Which one u want?I asked him making him point at the vanilla.

"Draco u want sum Ice cream?I asked him making him run over here.

-I gave them there Ice cream and they spoons.

"Kentrell u want me to give him a ice cream?I said making him shake his head no.

-I put the ice cream back in the refrigerator before looking at Draco and taytay eat they ice cream at the table.Somebody knocked on the door making Kentrell get up and open the door.

"Ion kno why she brought my baby ova here.I guess Kamiri mama said.

-Kentrell picked up kamiri and walked him outside to her car.

"Uhhh problem?She said me making me mug her.

"Was I looking at u?!I said before rolling my eyes.

"MANE COME ON!Kentrell yelled making her walk out.

"We done.Draco said making me walk over to them.

-I grabbed they spoons and put them in the sink as they threw they ice cream cup in the trash.Kentrell walked in the house and looked at me making me roll my eyes.

"I'm going out tonight wit 3Three and them but I be back I'm finna go drop them off.He said as I watched the boys run out the house.

-Kentrell walked up to me and pulled me to him.

"Gimme a kiss.He said lookin at him as I ignored him.

-He grabbed my neck before kissing me.

"I be back.He said pulling away as I shook my head.

                ——————————-

NoComment