UT!Sans x UF!Sans

I haven't updated in over a year......oh boi

Fell had decided to stay in Undertale for a while with Classic because Underfelll Papyrus or as Fell would call him, "Boss" was really pissed off. Of course Fell will never admit it but he is afraid of his Papyrus. So he is staying with his boyfriend, Classic until Underfell Papyrus calms down or at least until he is in a mental state where he doesn't want to kill his brother. Fell wakes up and hears a loud voice similar to his Papyrus but a little bit more cheery and less pissed off. It's going to take Fell a few days to get used to Classic's Papyrus. Even though Undertale Papyrus and Underfell Papyrus looked exactly the same in bone structure they are completely different in personality. It was honestly surprising. Not to mention that for once Fell didn't have to worry about being dusted. Sure he still had to worry about the human in Undertale but today was a pacifist route. The human had already passed Snowdin a long time ago and Papyrus was out on patrol so Fell and Classic had some time alone. At the moment both of them were watching the MTT SHOW in the living room. The human was currently baking with Mettaton on the show. "Huh that's weird my Mettaton has four arms and wears red instead of that fucking hot pink color," Fell said smirkimg as he watched the human fly through the skies dodging things that were thrown down by Mettaton. "Wait so it's weird that my Mettaton wears hot pink but it's not weird that your Mettaton has four arms?" "Pfft okay you made your fucking point clear and straight, more straight than my sexuality," Fell says winking at Classic. Classic then snickers at the joke. "Heh nice one."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"That is the end of the MTT Show my darlings I hope you have enjoyed this series since this will be my last!~" As Mettaton's smile filled the tv with a golden glow and the human waving goodbye the tv turned black. Fell looked at the screen quite shocked. "This place is so positive and sweet compared to mine. I want to be in this world forever, a place where my brother doesn't glare at me with distaste, a place where I don't have to constantly worry about being dusted from monsters. A world with you Blue!" Fell smiled at the love of his life and kissed Classic. Of course the other gladly kissed back but was taken by surprise with he felt something on his hand. Classic opened his eyes as he felt cold metal slip onto his boney finger. He gasped in surprise as he looked at the glimmering object, a beatiful ring with a red bone heart bestowed on Classic's skeletal hand. "Marry me," Fell said smiling at the monster he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. "Fell I want to but what about the human and your bro? You can't possibly abandon your universe..." Fell's smile faltered. " I will go back but I just the world to know your mine, I want people to see that ring on your finger and to know that we are together y'know?" Classic sighed and smiled at his fiancé. "Well, when's the wedding?" Fell launches himself ontop of Classic and kisses all over his face causing the other to blush intensely. As the couple were kissing Papyrus enters the house and notices the ring on Classic's finger. "HEY SANS I- oh.. WOWIE OH MY GOODNESS SANS! I CAN'T WAIT TO BE AT THE WEDDING. I THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL ELECT MYSELF AS THE BEST MONSTER FOR THE GROOMS!" You could see the animated sparkle in Papyrus' eyesocets as he excitedly jumped around. "I SHALL MAKE MY SPECIAL SPAGHETTI TO CELEBRATE!" Papyrus made a mad dash to the kitchen and you could hear pots and pans clanking around and wait! Was that the sound of broken glass??
Fell looked at Classic concered wondering how good his future brother-in-law is at cooking compared to his own brother. Classic just looked at Fell and shrugged leaving the edgy skeleton terrified for his upcoming dinner.