The hub

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MATTIA COMES UPON A VIDEO OF A MALE ON PORN HUB

Third person pov

Mattia was horny as he always is. He didn't want a quick fuck tho, well it is because he is the most popular boy in school and all the girls that fantasize about him are dumb blondes.

Well, that wasn't the only reason.
He is bisexual with a preference to boys and all of the boys in his school were white as milk and homophobic. (Not judging or anything )

Because of that he was on pornhub 24/7.

Most of the people that were on the site were either pedo's or horny people and the video's were either with HOUSE objects, over exaggerated sex which was the most popular type, people giving head OR Mattia's favorite part, people masturbating.

So he went and searched up "masturbating" in the search bar and then he went to "least views" because the less the views the better content.

He then came across a video of a male and the caption says "boy using vibrator". "Seems interesting"Mattia thought as he clicked on the video.

"Hi this is my first video um- if you have any tips on how to become known in the industry then you may comment them" the boy said as the intro of his video.

Mattia was SHOCKED. "He sounds and looks innocent yet is posting videos of himself on the hub" he thought.

The male got on his knees, ass facing the camera as he took off his pants and underwear. He then bent over a little just to get the vibrator and the lube bottle, squeezing some of the substance on his hand so he can cover up the toy with it.

Mattia was horny,but not hard yet. He usually gets hard as soon as he hears moans. But this time was different ,mattia instantly got hard as soon as he saw the boy bend over. He started imagining the things he would do to the boy. the hand marks that would cover his ass from the slapping and caressing, the purple marks that would coat the boy's neck from all the sucking and biting, the limp the boy will have the day after .

"Here goes nothing" said the boy as he put the vibrator in this pink hole earning a tiny whimper.

Mattia immediately put some lotion on his hand and held his hard member.

The boy on camera got comfortable on the bed as he turned it on to the highest level. At this point he couldn't control it anymore, he let out a loud moan.

Mattia didn't know what to do. Should he focus on the boy or focus on his moans while he jerks off?

Fuck it he's doing both.

The boy on camera let out a high pitched feminine moan as he started to move the toy that was in his hole causing mattia to start moving his hand around his dick (this is weird).

"Mmm-mhmm" Mattia was practically biting off his bottom lip from how hard he was trying not to moan.

The boy on camera sped up the toy causing mattia to speed up his hand movement

He was going so fast and he felt a knot in his stomach.

"I'm gonna- auh" said the boy on camera as he came all over his stomach, mattia followed soon after shooting white slimy substance on his hand.

He started seeing white circles, he was worn out

Mattia was breathing heavily so was the boy on camera (sounds like phone sex). He took some tissues from the box thst was on his night stand and cleaned himself up.

"This was one of the best orgasams I had" he thought as he clicked on the boy's profile.

𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐛

𝗦𝗹𝘂𝘁𝘁𝘆.𝗸𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶

𝐁𝐢𝐨:

𝗞𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶,𝟭𝟳

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘆

𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺: 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗼

𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰?
ⓎⒺⓈ. .ⓃⓄ
⬆︎⬆︎⬆︎

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠↺

𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 suc𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 !

__________________________

Yeah yeah😼

I made mattia look like he has a type because we all know he likes white brunette bitches