voicemail

this is inspired by someone but i forgot the book lmao

robert×ale bitches

robert had just gotten home from a stressful day of senior year in passic Valley highschool.

he went straight to his room and took off his bagpack dropping it on the floor.

he took his towel and headed to his bathroom to shower

TIMESKIP

he had finished showering and wore his clothes which were a pair of grey shorts and a pink way back with you hoodie.

and it was time for chemistry homework,  yay?

TIMESKIP

he finished his homework,

"FINALLY" he says as he gets up to get his phone to order postmates

he decided on Chick-fil-A.

while he was waiting for the food to arrive,  he watched some tiktoks.

TIMESKIP

he had finished eating his food, did his night routine and it was now time for him to sleep.

but before that,

he took his phone off the charger and went to ale's contact.

he then called him which took him straight to voice-mail

"hey it's ale! i might be bussy right now so leave a voice message or call again later. ok now byeeee" the voice-mail said.

a tear had slipped out of robert's eye from the voice of the hispanic.

"please come back home, i miss you sweets" robert said as a voice message.

you see,

alejandro ran away 6 months ago without leaving any hint to where he was going.

he only wrote one letter and it was to robert.

hey rob,
it's me ale, your bestie. i just wanted to thank you for the best three years of my life. no this is not a suicide note, what it is is a goodbye note. i will be going ojt of town and don't try to call me or find me because i will be getting a new phone with a new number. i know that our paths will cross later on in life, but until that time here are a sweater and a bracelet.
take care of yourself
-alejandro .

"one day" robert said as he looked at the bracelet on his hand.

an:
shitty and short ik.

part 2?

also im working on a alexrob book !

buh bah

-j