voicemail,2

part two to the last chapter

it has been one year and six months since alejandro left without any trance .

today was the day robert was going to move out of the state for college. he had set a plan to be a psychiatrist.

he was currently on the plane , waiting impatiently for it to land.

"hello this is the flying crew, we will be landing in 5 minutes" announced a voice throughout the whole plane.

robert couldn't wait, there were kids behind him kicking his seat, the couple in the row next to him were fucking and he didn't get sleep.

¡!timeskip:an hour later!¡

it has been 55 minutes since he had landed in the state of Florida. he was now in an uber on his way to his college.
to his surprise the driver spoke fluent arabic.

"ضايل ٢٠ دقيقة عبال ما نوصل"
said the driver in his thick Jordanian accent.

¡!timeskip:30 mins

robert had just made it to the front office, where he was suppose to get his registration and dorm key.

"ah, robert georges" said the head of the front office. they had just found robert's name on the dorm list.

"there you go, your room is on the fifth floor. you have a roommate who shares most of your classes with you. he is a very kind boy". they said

"oh thank you grey" says robert before he goes running off.

Robert's pov

i run to the elevator and press the button 5

i wonder who is the boy .

third person

three minutes later

robert had arrived to the fifth floor and he was looking for his room.

'bruh where is room twenty fi-' robert's thoughts have been cut off because he had bumped into someone .

"im so so so sorry here let me hel-p ....
robert" said the mystery person.

"my hand hur- how did you know my name?" robert says

then he looks up

"alejandro?"

alejandro  Immediately jumped on robert, while robert wrapped his arms around his waist.

"c'mon bub, let's go to the room"

"wait which room do you have?" asked alejandro "room 25" was robert's respond "YAY we're roommates" said alejandro in a cheerful matter. "ok then let's go to the room"

timeskip, 30 mins.

the hispanic and the arab were now on the bed cuddling. robert had a tight grip on around alejandro's waist, the hispanic didn't mind though.

"why did you leave me?"

an:
hi
part 3 coming on Thursday:)

-j