Park friend

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV.

Mattia was your average school hottie.
Every single girl on the cheer team has a crush on him, not to mention he had made other boys confused about their sexuality.

But that doesn't mean that his life is good.

Kairi was a book worm.
That one kid that everyone picked on but then they come back begging to cheat off his paper because they were "bussy" the day before, yeah sure kyle sticking your dick up a girls' pussy is way more important than your future.

two different boys, two different roles, two different appearances and yet they still manage to be friends.

lets just say the both of them had some issues regarding their past , yeah that.

you see, they didnt meet in highschool. They actually met in therapy.

the both of them were 'cool' in middle school and they didnt want to tell anyone about their mental health nor they wanted the school to find out about them being mentally unstable because 'it will make them not cool'.

Who would've thought that a hospital for people who are mentally ill would make such a good friendship?

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

it was a saturday night, which ment that kairi and mattia were going to meet up at that park that no one goes to because a hoax was spread aroud that 2 murderers killed themselves after they had killed their siblings, pretty dumb i know.

both of the juniors were excited to see eachother.

CHANGE TO TEXT
🧸=mattia
❄=kairi

🧸
hey kai

hey matti boy :)

🧸
first of all, CAN YOU STOP
CALLING ME THAT. second
of all, you comin today?

first of all, das a no-no for me. second of all, OFC I AM I MISS UR DUMASS.

🧸
aww :)

bruh stfu

🧸
anywayzz, meet me at Walmart in 30 mins ok?

make it 10 >:(

🧸
why?

i wanna see you👉🏼👈🏼

🧸
well ok then, want me to wait outside your house?

its called cuming over, and yes please:)

🧸
oh so it's like that huh😏

NO I MEANT CUMMING

COMING*

FUCK ME

🧸
i-

what?

oh.

im an idiot

🧸
BRUH DHRJDHDKRN

STOP LAUGHING ITS NOT FUNNY

🧸
ok ok, btw im outside your house

wait- REALLY?!?!?

🧸
unlock the door.

ok im coming
read 8:30 pm

CHANGE TO REALITY

kairi rushed down the stairs, running to the front door so he can finally meet his friend. he unlocked the door to see a smiling mattia who immediately hugged the short kid.

"i missed you bub" mattia said with pure happiness in his voice.

"i missed you too" replied kairi . his voice was a bit muffled which caused mattia to let out a giggle.

"c'mon bestie lets go to the park" says mattia in a cheerful tone. "hope we don't end up like conny" responded kairi in a sarcastic tone. "tiktok ruined that joke" mattia said. "aww" kairi responded in a sad/angry tone.

TIMESKIP

The two boys were now at the park, both of them carrying backpacks filled with snacks they got at walmart.

mattia ran on the concrete in the moonlight while gripping on kairi's hand. kairi was admiring mattia's childish acts, knowing damn well that mattia doesn't think of his as a lover

mattia had lead them to a swingset. kairi sat on the swing while mattia remained standing.  "hey kairi, i want to do something but you need to stand up" mattia blurted out, leaving the shorter boy curio onto why he wants him to stand up "okaaaay" says kairi while standing up.

before kairi could even say a word, mattia smashed their lips together.

the kiss didn't last long tho

"ewww" a girl named emma says at the sight of the two boys.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK" alejandro, his middle school said.

"i-it is not what it looks like" says kairi with a bit of a stutter.

mattia pushed kairi on the ground

"that fucking fag tried to kiss me" mattia says in a angry tone while wiping off his lips.

"are you ok?" emma said while her and ale were approaching the scene.

then emma proceeds to get mattia to face her, and then she cups his face.

alejandro just spits on kairi,who is still in shock

"why did he push me?"
"how did they get here?"
"does he really like me?"

a million thoughts ran through kairi's head, while mattia walks away with emma and ale.

the end

an:
do you love the cliffhanger? i learned that from banana fish lol

part 2?