glass • Pre

I threw glass at my friend's eyes and now I'm in probation~ Destroy Boys
------------

Dream spoke with a slight slur to his words as he talked to Technoblade. It's been around 3 hours of the two just sitting on the cold floor of the bathroom.

They had moved from the kitchen once someone -the person being recognized by Techno as Skeppy- stumbled into said kitchen and began chugging a beer. About six bottles in, people were flooding the kitchen, chanting "CHUG CHUG CHUG" Like in those teenage movies.

Anyways, at one point Dream stands up, and on slightly shaky legs, he grabs a bag from under the sink. Technoblade raises an eyebrow as the other pulls out two posca pens. One red, the other green. He passes the green to techno and hums.
"Whaddya want me to do with this?"
"Anything you want."

He could basically hear the smirk in the blond's voice, even though his face was covered. All of a sudden, he begins writing on the tiled walls of the bathroom. At that point, Techno is already getting up and opening the marker. Dream's humming along to whatever shit song was being played at the moment.

Techno didn't have the mind to focus on the song at the moment as he attempted to decipher what the hooded man was scribbling on the wall. As he soon found out, Dream wasn't in fact writing, but drawing. He drew a large image of the host of the party. The picture was quite professionally drawn.

"Didn't know you could draw."
"You don't know a lot about me. I'm a man of many talents."
"Wow, so humble." He mutters and steps back and begins drawing on the tiles behind Dream.

About an hour later, Dream steps back from his masterpiece. "Good enough. Can we swap markers?" He taps Techno's arm. The other hands him the posca without a word. Dream thanks him and begins shading in the piece. Technoblade turn his back to the wall and examines Dream from around five feet away.

"Dream."
"Mm?"
"Why are you doing this?"
"What do you mean?"
"Why are you ruining the bathroom."
"... You're doing it too. "
"I mean yeah but why-"
"You're doing it too, ask yourself the same question and you'll know the answer."

The masked man turns to face him and shrugs briefly. He finishes the piece in about ten minutes, then checks his swiss wrist watch. "1am. That's not too bad." He sighs. They hear a loud knock on the door "GET OUT, SOME PEOPLE NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!"

Technoblade sighs "I'm on my period!" there's a short gasp from behind the door "Sorry honey, take your time." They hear footsteps trailing away from the bathroom.

________________________________________________________________________

Around three (3) hours later, Techno gets called downstairs to get his alcoholic friends back to the safe space of his house. He agrees to taking home yet another guest -that guest being Dream-.

-------------------------------------------

short chapter, I know, I'm sorry, I've been researching, aaaaaaa.

Sorry if there's errors, feel free to point them out!!

Shitty chapter because I've had 0 motivation to write lately... so you guys excited to go to school? yeah, me neither.

anyways that's that.