cringe • Pre

cringe- Matt Maeson
---------------
A black Buggati Divo is being parked in the driveway of a large, expensive house. Said house is Technoblade's. And, usually when you think of a home or a house, you think of family or warmth or safety.

But that's the furthest thing from correct.

But more on that later.

Out of the Buggati come two tall boys. Both blond. One tipsy, the other one holding a packet of pink dye.
"This is a great idea." He tells himself, in hopes of convincing his own mind that dying his hair with a drunk buddy at 4am is a good, non-regretable idea. Around thirty minutes later he finds himself and the other blond giggling on the bathroom floor.

"A-And then, basically, he made the sculpture hotter than the first one!"
"Out of pure spite and hatred." Grins Techno
"Out of pure spite and hatred!"

Though they were talking, the soon pink-haired teen couldn't focus on anything but the pink dye blotches, covering the front of the vibrant green hoodie and the other's hands.

Dream goes to run his hands through his hair.
"Dye!"
"Excuse me?" He pauses
"Um...dye. On your fingers."
"Oh. Oh!" He takes a quick look at his hands and starts giggling uncontrollably, "I'm so dumb-" he makes a poor attempt of catching his breath after a couple of seconds.

Now, Techno is not only fixated on the hoodie, but the boy's smile. It was... mesmerising almost. His teeth weren't perfectly straight, but perfectly white. Small dimples showed up every time he smiled. His freckles changing location only slightly each time.

Though, now that he thought about it, his favourite feature must've been the fangs. Probably sharp enough to draw blood without too much pressure. Woah there, hold up; since when does he notice those things?! Since never. And never will be.

"Um, you okay there?" The smily boy snaps in front of his face.
"Hm? Yeah, of course."
"Well, better get that dye out of your hair." Dream pulls himself up and clumsily attempts to figure out the expensive shower with multiple knobs; however, to no avail.

Techno ends up turning on the shower, taking off his shirt and kneeling next to the tub on a white towel, having the other wash the dye out of his hair gently.

After drying his hair, he looks in the mirror...
"It's actually not that bad."
"Told ya so! You look hot." Dream grins.
"I looked hot before, but okay."
"Don't flatter yourself." He laughs and wipes his hands on his hoodie.

That night, as the boys lay in separate beds, Techno finds himself thinking. Thinking about his feelings, looks and reputation. Thinking way too much.

-----------------------------
Next day - or rather, that day - both boys awaken at around 1pm. Dream with a pounding headache, slips out of the bed and takes a cold-ish shower to lessen the ache.

He puts on a random shirt.
"...wait. This isn't my house. This is not my shirt." He takes it off quickly and puts on the clothes he slept in. He does a quick sweep of the house, regaining the memories.
"Right. The party...THE BLADE-" he runs back to the room

"Hey sleeping beauty." Techno mutters. "Pills are in the kitchen cabinet."
The blond nods and snorts quietly, noticing the other boy's hair.

"What?"
"Nothin'."
"My hair."
"Yeah."
"Of course." He chuckles.
"So uh... My mom's pretty worried
"Well then, lets get you home, hm?"

_______________
So.... Chaos on the smp and Wilbur's gone insane huh...
✨ Depression✨

Hope u enjoyed :)