(Y/N)

There wasn't nearly enough Yandere OPM content out there so I was just- "a'ight fine I'll do it myself"

Up above is how you look. However, feel free to change it as you wish. Also sorry if the drawing's not the best, it's been a while since I've drawn anything digitally, haha. Feel free to give criticism.

Anyways, let's get on with the info!

(Y/N)

Name: (Y/N)

Birthday: January 5

Age: 21

Height: 5'2

Species: Spider Monster

Abilities:
- Shooting silk/webs from her fingers
- Enhanced strength
- Enhanced stamina
- Enhanced sense of smell
- Venomous bite
- Wall crawling
- Communicating with other spiders

Personality:

(Y/N) is a very caring young lady who never really hides anything. She's honest, but not brutally so. She does her best to share her opinions and criticisms in the nicest way possible, but no mater what, she always makes her thoughts known. That being said, she's terrible at keeping secrets and lying, as well as telling lies from truth.

(Y/N) is quite kind and patient, making her seem like a pushover, but she is far from it. If anyone is misbehaving, she is not afraid to put them in their place. She will not tolerate pettiness and is more than willing to smack someone upside the head if they cross the line.

She actually gets scared quite easily, especially by opponents that are larger than her. She always tries her best to face any threats anyways, but her opponent will always notice the way she shakes and stutters.

Likes: Cooking; Exploring; Hanging our with Saitama (and the others when she meets them); Bugs; Spiders; Doing anything active

Dislikes: Sitting still; Being alone; Cold temperatures; Certain strong smells (such as citrus fruits); Seeing people being petty or ungrateful