Chapter 4

Hailey's POV:
   I watched Zander as he went back into the kitchen. Just before I could sit back down, I heard a loud noise from the bathroom. With no hesitation, I scrambled toward the bathroom. Weirdly the door wasn't locked, I opened it up to find Jake on the floor. His phone was on. I instantly scanned the room, there on the sink counter was a bottle of pills. I walked toward the sink and picked up the bottle. On the label, it was a type of sleeping pill.
      I looked down at Jake, his eyes were nearly close. He was breathing heavily. "You're gonna be fine!" I bent down to Jake as his eyes focused on me. "The pill you took were sleeping pills. You're gonna be alright."
Just as I finished my sentence, Jake closed his eyes fully. I kneed next to him for a second, I looked at him. How much did he take? Should I take him to the hospital?
I grabbed him by his arm, the bathroom was surprisingly cleaned. I put his arm around my neck. I winced as I felt his heavy warm breath breathing onto me. I relaxed slightly, he was asleep. That was it.
I picked up the phone, it was Jake's Father. I notified him Jake was all right and he just took the wrong pill. I hung up and sought.
We exited the bathroom and into the living room. "Hailey!" I heard Zander's voice as we made our way to Jake's bedroom.
"What happens-"
I positioned my finger until my lips smiled barely. Zander's eyes loosened up as he sighed in relief. He nodded his head narrowly as I carried Jake into his bedroom. His room was surprisingly clean.
I was exhausted, I tossed Jake onto his bed and tucked him in. I sighed and looked at him, I couldn't resist. Ever since earlier, I can't place my finger on it. It felt like he was the one. His soft smile. His gorgeous eyes.
I trembled the feelings away as I stood up from his bedside. Suddenly Jake clenched onto my arm and pulled me into the bed. My cheeks were twinkling red, "Jake-"
"No..." he mumbled as he clung onto me. "Don't leave me again..."
I flinched as he pulled me closer. "Jake, let go of me-"
Suddenly Zander's hand covered my mouth. I tilted my head slightly, there he was. Standing beside the bedside. I realized he was trying not to burst into giggles.
"Let him," he said with a minor giggle in his voice. "You can't exit from this bear," Zander added with a smile.
I grunted loudly, "Fine... but get in the bed also."
Zander's face instantly turned red. "W-what?!"
I giggled slightly, "beside Jake." I managed to point to the otherside of the bed.
Zander whined scarcely. "Fine..."
He strolled around the bed and threw himself next to Jake. "Good night" I spoke up.
"Ya. Whatever." Zander turned around to the opposite directions of I and Jake.
I closed my eyes as Jake's cozy hands stroked my back. It felt so warm, I wish we could go back to the old times.

    Jake POV, 11 year ago:
    We won the band competition. Oh my Rosy Dosy! I stood on the stage, looking down onto the audience. My heart was rushing, my hands were trembling. Everyone was looking at us.
    "Jake!" I heard Hailey's voice.
I turned around as Hailey hugged me. I smiled slightly and hugged back. "We won princess." I looked up at the other. "Zander, I'm not so useless now am I?"
He couldn't help, but laugh. "Ya. You are rather useful for once in your life."
"I-"
Just before I could object to his claim, Daisy rushed up to me. She looked into my eyes, I felt like my heart just skipped a beat.
"Jake! That was amazing!" She said excitedly. "I knew you would be perfect for the Music Club!"
I blushed slightly, "You think so?" I was kinda lost in words. Hailey let go of me as she walked past me and into the spotlight.
"Thank you everyone!" Hailey said into the microphone, "Thank you for coming! We couldn't have done this without your support and love!"
Daisy was saying so many nice things about me. I bit my lips and smiled, "Daisy." I began. "If you ever missed my voice. I would happily sing for you-"
The audience cheered loudly as Hailey bowed slightly. Today is gonna be a memories for all of us