Chapter 7

Jake's POV:

We exited the Doctor's office, the Doctor had given me some medicine for my headache and some medicine for my dizziness.
"Let's go shopping now!" Hailey suggested.
"Sure, let's go shopping." I agreed.
We walked down the snowy path, in front of us were a couple cuddling each other while walking towards our direction. The girl seemed like a cosplayer, she had demonic horns and wings. Her bright orange hair covered both her and the boy. The boy had his arms around the girl, he had brown hair.
We walked past them and made our way across the street towards the Mall. I poked Hailey on the head.
"Do you want to build a snowman?"
"Do you want to be buried alive?" Hailey responded.
I decided to stay silent. We arrived at the entrance of the Mall. It was one of those busy days, there were food stands all around the entrance of the Mall.
"Want to get some barbecued chicken?" I asked I scratched my chin slightly as Hailey looked around.
"Let's get food later," She answered. "Why don't go shopping first?"
I grinned and rolled my eyes, "What is with you and shopping?"
Hailey grabbed me by my sweater and pulled me towards her. "I said, let's go shopping first."
I winced slightly, she was too close to me. I felt my face slightly burning. "OK, OK. Let's go shopping." I responded with both of my hands up in the sky.
Hailey let go of me and backed off. She adjusted her scarf. She took a deep breath and sighed. "Come on, let's go shopping."
"Sure thing Princess, let's get boba first!"
Hailey grinned slightly, "Sure thing Jake."
We headed into the mall and straight to the boba place. I order the original flavor, while Hailey orders the pineapple flavor.
I took a big sip of my cold refreshing drink, it tasted so good. I looked at Hailey who was peacefully enjoying her drink.
Before I realized, I finished my drink already, I looked over at Hailey again and smiled wickedly.
I leaned in toward Hailey and took a big sip from her boba. She glared at me as I took another sip. "What. Are. You. Doing."
"Just stealing your drink from you, nothing more," I responded with a smile. Her drink was now in my hand.
Hailey groaned and leaned in for a head peck. I backed off as she finished her drink, "What was that for!" I complained of slight pain in my voice.
Hailey smirked and placed her drink onto the table, she bit her lips and leaned back onto the chair.
"Want to go buy some clothing first?" Hailey asked, "Maybe I can upgrade your fashioned taste, Jake."
I rolled my eyes slightly. "Whatever Hailey. Let's get going."
We threw the plastic cups away and made our way out of the boba shop. Hailey dragged me around the mall, buying tons of clothing for me. Weirdly she hardly bought anything for herself.

Hailey's POV:

I yawned exhausted. Jake was carrying all the bags, I felt sorta guilty. But I guess Jake needed some workout. We made our way around the Mall. Surprisingly there were tons of people here shopping today.
The lines were extremely long, we had to wait 30 minutes just for checkout. We made our way to a seating area.
"These bags are so heavy!" Jake complained as he threw himself onto the chair. "Why am I the one carrying all these bags?"
I smirked, I knew exactly what to say. "Oh come on Prince Jake, aren't you mighty and strong?"
Jake glared at me, he bit his lips and groaned. "Whatever..." Jake looked away from me.
I sighed and sat next to him. We sat there for a few minutes, just as I was about to sit up. Jake's head leaned onto my shoulder.
"Jake-"
"Zzz...."
"...."
I smiled to myself, I placed my hand onto Jake's cheek. He was snoozing off peacefully. Seems like he is still tired, We sat there for 30 minutes. Until he finally woke up. Welp, this gonna be an interesting day.

~Missing Memories~
Jake's POV:

"Hailey!" I shouted I pushed through the crowd. It was chaotic, I held onto my breath as I continued.
"Jake?" I heard Haily's voice.
I turned around, there she was. She stood in front of me as the crowd continued to rush by.
I grabbed her by the arm, "We need to get out of here." I demanded.
She nodded her head. We rushed through the crowd as we heard another explosion from behind.
~Missing Memories Ends~

Zecon's Note: Hey people who is reading this! I deeply apologize for this horrible chapter, I promised I'll try my best and produced a much more interesting chapter for you guys!