4

little author's note because I wanted to let you all know that I've been including flashbacks of Emilia's time and will be including some more these first few chapters because I want you all to know her backstory for when you get to the main parts of this book and begin to realize why she is acting the way that she is.

so I hope you love Will and Jamie as much as I do because they are going to be big characters for a while here. once the flashbacks end, cause they will (😭), the chapters will turn back to what's going on in the show more.

but for now the show will only have a few scenes at the beginning and then a big flashback (like this chapter which will only have one scene from the episode and a long flashback) until we get to the part that everyone has been commenting about but that not a single person has guessed correctly about yet :))

I love you all. enjoy hehehe

"The hell is wrong with you, Luther?" Five asked, grabbing ahold of the man's arm so that he could stop him and put himself in front of the man

"The hell is wrong with you, Luther?" Five asked, grabbing ahold of the man's arm so that he could stop him and put himself in front of the man. Emilia just walked up silently beside him and Luther couldn't help but momentarily glance at her, blinking when he saw how she was able to stand there with literally no emotions showing.

"I just told you the world's gonna end in ten days," Five said. "Yeah, well," Luther began, pulling his gaze away from the girl and towards the small boy, "you're always saying that." He tried to walk away, but Five put a hand to his chest and pushed him back. "And so far, I've been right," Five hissed.

Emilia pointed towards the boy and looked at Luther. "He does have a point," she said while Luther sighed. "Look, you two want to go save the world? Knock yourselves out. All right? I already got a job," Luther told them.

"Wait, you work in this shithole?" Five questioned. "Yeah. Well, my boss owns the place. I'm his body man," Luther explained. "Really? How'd you manage that?" Emilia asked, genuinely curious. "Body man?" Five inquired. "What's that? Like a masseuse or something?"

"Okay, you can make fun all you want, but I take good care of Mr. Ruby," Luther told them. Emilia's eyes widened almost instantly. "Ruby?" she whispered before laughing in disbelief and amazement. "The Jack Ruby, the gangster who shot Oswald?" Five asked. "Yeah, the one and only," Luther said.

"Woah, Luther. I gotta admit that's better than the moon," Emilia grinned, lighting whacking the boy's arm while he rolled his eyes with a smile on his face.

"Well, it finally happened. That gorilla DNA has taken over your mind," Five said causing the two to look towards him. "Hey, watch it, all right? Jack's a good friend," Luther insisted.