Chapter 9

Scarlett's POV

I woke up in the morning by hearing loud chatters and footsteps all around the mansion, what the hell it's 6.30. After finishing my morning routine and dressing up in all black outfit - boots, tank top and leather pants, I headed downstairs to be greeted by our men running all around.
"Are we under attack?"
"It would be better if we were princess, trust me." Yupp, many of Skulls wouldn't quit calling me Princess even when I asked them to. They just said "you're our mafia's rightful princess, you went through a series of hard tests to become one, you deserve to be called that, blah, blah blah. All in all, I'm stuck with it. I am actually getting fond of it, but they don't need to know.
In the kitchen I found Ash, Amy, Shawn and Ryan sitting around the counter.
"What is going on?" I inquired taking a seat.
They all looked at Ash nervously and then what he said I so didn't want to hear
"We are joining our mafias." He blurted
"WHAT!?" I all but shrieked "when did you become so stupid? And you are actually letting Them stay here, aren't you?"
"Let me explain first. After you threw that little tantrum and left yesterday we discussed the issue at hand. Pythons are attacking King's mansion, also watching over the place 24/7, I'm sure they know we've had a meeting. We are already involved in this shit whether you like it or not. I don't trust Devils completely, I'm not a fool, but this way we will at least have a bit of an advantage over them since they are staying at ours."
"And those are basics, we know you don't want to be bothered with details, always the 'I don't care why, just call me when you need a dangerous job finished smoothly' type of girl." Ryan chuckled lightening the mood.
"When are they arriving?" As on cue, we heard the doorbell. Amy opened the door and led them here.
"Just on time, breakfast will be ready soon." Shawn exclaimed.
After their brief handshakes, four guests sat as well, needless to say, I didn't bother greeting them. They started talking about some shit but stopped when one of the male bikers came in holding two helmets. Finally!
"You ready princess?"
"Yass!" I said taking my helmet from him.
"Morning race princess, really?" Ryan asked and I just gave him a shut up look.

Ashton's POV

After Scar left one of our maids brought us all black coffee. When she left Federico asked
"Princess? Like rightful mafia's princess?"
"Yupp." I replied, seeing their shocked faces almost got me to laugh out loud but I held it.
After all, becoming a rightful mafia's princess means being tested for a month straight, every.single.day. Agility, intelligence, knowledge, resourcefulness, strength, you name it. You also need to be loved and respected by at least 70% of gang' members.
"Whoa!" Mia exclaimed in pure admiration "awesome and badass."
An hour later and after our breakfast and talking mostly about our plans we are now sitting in the living room, Scar still has yet to come back.
"Scarlett really likes to ride a bike, it seems?" Luke asked me.
"She does, it helps her calm her nerves." We heard engines end looked out the window to see her and bikers park their bikes.
"Talk about the devil" I mumbled with amusement.
"So, about rooms arrangement, all your rooms are on the third floor, just like ours. Luke, yours is at the beginning of the hallway, closest to Scar's, Mia's next to yours, Nicolas and Federico, your rooms are down the hallway, closer to my room."
"But why bother bro, I'm sure Nicolas and Mia would like it more if they were to share a room."
"What are you talking about?" I asked, Amy, Ryan and Shawn as confused as I am.
"H-h-how did you find out we are together?"
"Aww sweethaaaarttt" she started cooing sarcastically "it was hard not to with his protectiveness. Your clinging to him non stop didn't help either. Hmm, not to mention him holding you protectively against his side with one hand while with the other hand he held his gun ready to pull it out of his waistband and aim at me that time when I started yelling." She said that last sentence nonchalantly, like it doesn't affect her one bit, but I know my twin better than anyone.
"Scar I-"
"Scarlett." She interrupted Nicolas coldly.
"Scarlett, I'd never shoot you, you are my little sister." He actually said that warmly.
"Yeah right, tell those tales of yours to someone else." She turned around and left, probably going to her room.
"We are sorry Ashton, don't get this wrong please, we just all love Mia and want her to be safe, Nic more than anyone else." Federico said.
"Well, my sister saw that as an act of disrespect. While we had to leave our guns outside your house you had yours all the time. And don't beat around the bush- you didn't tell us about their relationship because you thought we are going to use it against you. As simple as that. One more thing- Scarlett doesn't trust you, neither do I. But you gave us plenty of reasons. While we gave you none. Now let me show you your rooms and around the mansion. You will also have your own office, Nicolas." I stood up and started walking not giving them a chance to answer. While we were climbing up the stairs, after showing them ground level where our gym, kitchen, living room, dining room and indoor pool were, Scar was going downstairs in her workout outfit and boxing gloves in hand, she passed beside me not saying anything. Clearly, she won't talk to me as long as they are near me.
"Ashton, is there any chance for you twins to call us Dad and Brother again?" Federico asked.
"Hardly." I answered honestly, Scarlett would never forgive them, she went through hell since they left. And if I was to forgive them she would hate me.