Chapter 1

Authors note :D
Hi! This is my first fanfiction so please be nice and feel free to comment some constructive criticism. Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes. If you don't like it don't read it! Thank you and I hope you enjoy! 

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

3rd POV:

Shouta was stressed, he had been working all week and having to deal with problem children after the Sports Festival just added to that ever-building stress.

Nezu had decided that Class 1-A was going to be going on a trip to help them relax and recuperate after the USJ incident, he totally agreed that the kids needed to relax. They went through a very traumatic experience; it's just he wasn't looking forward to it.

He expected more time before this would happen, with the training camp a bit later in the year he had more time to prepare.

Shouta was a little, he wasn't ashamed of his classification or anything but he got annoyed at the people who portrayed it as, being in that classification made the person weaker or more fragile when it wasn't like that at all. He knew multiple underground heroes who were littles including himself. It was hard to be taken seriously at times especially when the scent blockers wore off, and all the caregivers in the area start fretting over you; but that didn't stop him from becoming a hero.

You get tested on your 18th birthday, you either fall into the categories Caregiver, Neutral or Little. The littles will get extra tests to find out your age range and then the littles get paired with a caregiver, you would also get told how often you should be regressing and a schedule for the younger littles.

Shouta was on the younger side of the spectrum with his headspace being from 1 to 3 years old, which meant he was supposed to regress at least once a day for at least 5 hours. Especially with his anxiety and other problems thrown into the mix it was advised that that should be his minimum time regressed, which made it hard for hero work. He was also given a caregiver who was luckily Hizashi, his boyfriend at the time, now husband.

The problem with the weeklong holiday though was the rule that any weeklong or longer vacation or trip that a little goes on, the little should be monitored or looked after by their caregiver 24/7. Which means that he will have to be regressed in front of his class, be stuck with 'Zashi and Midnight for a week and go in a bloody car seat! Shota wasn't looking forward to it at all.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Hizashi's POV:

I woke up to a giggle and a heavy weight on my chest, I opened my eyes to see Sho flopped over me pretending to be asleep. He was failing miserably with the suppressed giggles coming from him, honestly it was sweet seeing him try I just hoped this would be a temper tantrum free morning.

"Hey, Baby it's time to wake up. We gotta lot of stuff to do this morning" I said trying to get up, "Come on Sho" all I got in return was a whine and him snuggling more into me. "Hey, Sho guess who's coming!" with his attention on me I continued "Nemuri and Toshinori should be coming around in 20 minutes" and with those last words he bolted out the door, almost tripping over Noodle our cat. "Hey, wait up we gotta get dressed first!" I called, while standing up and walking to our closet. I also had to pack our suitcases for the weeklong trip, I just needed the morning to go smoothly so if no one mentioned the trip to Shouta we shouldn't have any problems.

Once I got Shouta changed into a clean diaper and clothes, I put him in his highchair and gave him some strawberries. He practically engulfed them as soon as I put the bowl down.

"Daddy more" he whined,

" Sho what do we say when we want something," raising an eyebrow in warning.

"Can I have some st'awberries pwease.. " he corrected while pouting.

"sure Babyboy, let me just finish making you a bottle" I said while grabbing the milk from the fridge.

As soon as I finished making the bottle and set it down for Shouta, I looked at the clock and realized that the other two would be here in about 5 minutes. I needed to text the others a few things before they arrive.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Word count 700 words not including authors note :)