𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1✙

"Shit! I'm late

"Shit! I'm late." You look at your watch, the time reading 1:23 pm. "We live on the country side! Why is it so busy!" As you honk your car horn with what seems to be a miracle the light changes to green. As soon as the car in front of you moves you race to the school, Hoping your students don't hate you or leave the classroom.
This wasn't the first time you've been late, in fact the students have a pool going for how many days you could be late in a row.
The only reason you are actually late is because you teach the last period English class, then some after school test prep.
Pros are you get to sleep in late, cons are that you are horrible at managing time, and most of your nights consist of creating lesson plans for your classes.
Fuck finally!" As you pull up to the school's parking lot you park your car, and head inside. As you walk into your classroom the students turn to you.
Five of them start to laugh, holding their hands out to the three other students, while looking disappointed they reach into their bags or pockets and give the five winners the money.
As you walk up to the front of the classroom, you set your things on your desk, then walk over to the podium.
"Guys, you know how I feel about the pool." As the losing students glare at you, the winning students just look a bit sorry, while the others just work on their daily worksheets.
As you sit down, you sigh and roll your head back. "15 minutes on the timer to do the daily worksheet then we will get into the lesson." As the students start to work, the pencil scratches start to make you think. 
I would have never thought I would become a teacher. I always hated them I wasn't necessarily a bad student, but I wasn't necessarily good either.
I had good grades, but I also snuck out on class a lot, and the majority of the teachers didn't like me due to the fact that I was very chatty.
They never could find any dirt on me so I couldn't necessarily get suspended and it's not like I was so bad that I had a reason to be suspended in the first place.
Sometimes I would just keep the conversation going if somebody asked if they could borrow a pen or the answer to a question. but here I am.
As you lift your head up you look over to your phone to see the timer, 10 minutes left. You let out a soft sigh and rest your head on the wall behind you.
Unlike most teachers I actually enjoy teaching. I love giving kids newfound knowledge and experiences that would help them succeed.
The day I became a teacher I swore to myself that I wasn't going be like those teachers. The ones that were just there to be there, and the ones who just give desk work. I have a goal, to educate students, to make them feel happy, loved, appreciated, and gifted.
I honestly don't know how but it happened. I was honestly planning on going into writing or something like that, but English turned out to benefit me. less pain in the ass kids, and I get to teach the best of both worlds in my opinion.
I have a couple of students who get on my nerves though. First Tanaka, the creator of the pool.
He's honestly very bright he just doesn't apply himself, and Nishinoya does not help at all.
Thus bringing us to pain-in-the-ass number two, Nishinoya.
He's a very bright and energetic student. He's very good at talking to others, sparking up a conversation with anyone. A wonderful distraction, in my opinion.
It sounds kinda rude, but when they are together their brain cells become one pea-sized brain cell that only functions when they're doing something stupid or mischievous.
Aside from all the negatives they are amazing at volleyball and are actually very smart (when separated of course.)
As the timer goes off you lift your head up to your students, a soft smile forms on your face, and a sense of adoration settles into your mind. You really do love these kids. Sure they're a pain in the ass, but hey they're teenagers, you know how fucking stupid that time period is.
As the bell rings signifying the end of first period you look around the classroom, hoping Tanaka hasn't left yet. As your eyes scan the door you see him.
"Tanaka...Can you come here for a sec I need to speak to you."
He looks at you with an urgent/anxious look in his eyes, while doing standing knee-highs by the door not paying attention to the other students trying to pass.
"oh.. I'm sorry ms but I have to get to volleyball practice!"  He looks back and forth, to the door then me while he continues his stretches.
"Tanaka, you know my strike 3 excuse rule." As You nod over to the back of the classroom a poster with a list of basic rules, at the end of the list had a peace of paper poorly attached to it saying,
"strike 3 rule- you can not use the excuse more than 3 times to get out of a conversation."
He turned his head over to the poster slowly yielding his stretches. "Shit.." he whispered under his breath, as he walked over to your desk. 
You look up to him, he had a worried look on his face then you remembered  he told you that his coach can sometimes be a huge jack ass and if he ever misses practice he'll have to do dives I think?
"Go.." you sigh. He looks at you with excitement in his eyes. He runs out the door, but before he completely leaves he pops his head back into the door to say a quick thank you, then continues to run. You start gathering your things while thinking to yourself.
"I don't really remember what he said but I heard his coach was a pain in the ass." As you turn off the classroom light and lock the door you get an idea.
"I think I'm gonna go have a talk with the coach because this is not reasonable, yes extracurricular sports are important but school life is way more important than that!"
As you walk down the halls you get a wave of nostalgia. The old halls that you used to walk down haven't changed since you were a student, but to be fair you graduated 3 years ago so not much should have changed.
As you walk outside you see the familiar gym doors right in front of you. A smile creeps up your face as all the memories come rushing back.
After the memory trip you open the doors to see the volleyball team playing. As you look around for the coach you hear a semi- familiar voice.
"I'm sorry...can I help you?"  You slightly jump due to the sudden voice behind you. As you turn around you are met with a very familiar face, Ukai.
"Holy shit." As those words escape your mouth, you quickly cover your hands over your mouth, hoping that would take what you just said back.
Ukai looks at you with his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised. "Holy shit? listen I'm sorry if I startled you sweetheart but you're the one who is creeping by my gym door." After he finishes his sentence his face softens a bit, his eyes start to look you up and down.
"Hey, you look familiar do I know you from somewhere?" As you shift to the side trying to get out of the uncomfortable situation you got yourself into, his face lights up. "Oh you were a sophomore when I was a senior right?!"  As he looked at your mind was racing.
"I can't believe it I can't believe after years I see him now. I had no idea he was a coach I knew his grandpa was the coach when we were in high school but I didn't expect him to become one as well I thought he wanted to get away from that life." 
He looks at you with a puzzled look waving his hand in your face, as a way to get your attention.
"Umm helloooo you've been staring at me for quite some time now...are you going to speak Or?"
As you snap out of your thoughts you grow more aware to the situation, you quickly clear your throat then start to form a sentence.
"Ahh, that's right hello Mr.Ukai it is nice to see you again. I am here to talk to you about your student's behavior in my classroom and how they need to improve." With a small smile you look at him awaiting his answer.
He looks you up and down then rolls his eyes gently pushing you to the side to enter the gym.
"I'm sorry but I'm not their mommy. If you want to talk about their grades then you can talk to their parents, not me." As he walks away you try to catch up with him. "I forget you are stubborn as hell" you whisper under your breath. He stops in his tracks, seemingly hearing what you said. He turns around to look at you, he crosses his arms signaling for you to speak.
"One of my students informed me that you won't let them stay after class And if they do you make them do dives on the floor? if that's incorrect please tell me?" 
After you speak you mirror his pose, to assert dominance. He simply looks you in the eyes, after a couple of seconds he just turns back to his table area, sitting down  he begins to fill out paper work.
He holds his hand out for a second, signaling for you to sit down. You look around for a chair grabbing the closest one to you, then awkwardly sitting down.
After you are seated he looks up at you while dropping his pen onto the paper work. 
After a couple of seconds His whole demeanor changes, he has a sort of "costumer service" vibe to him.  He then begins to speak, "No ma'am that is not incorrect. Honestly, I had no idea that Volleyball was going to put a big dent in their grades.
You look at him with a bit of fear and confusion, what the fuck is this you think but before you could come to a conclusion he starts to speak again.
"You see we are trying to go to National's and they are doing so well, can't you just forgive us just this once?"  As you look down to your hand his is right next to yours, he then reaches out and grabs your hand softly stroking it with his thumb.
As you start to slowly pull away you see two boys one with silver hair and the other with short black hair walk past you, then stop close enough for you to pick up on what they were saying.
" look he's doing it again." The black haired boy said.
"Man, this is like the fifth teacher this month. He's determined, I can say that."  The silver haired boy snickered a bit before speaking " yeah but it's not that much of a hassle, she's hot." 
Before they could finish the conversation, a whistle is blown by a man with glasses and black hair. After blowing the whistle he looks over to you and waves with a big smile on his face.
As you turn your attention back to Ukai, you give him a soft smile. " I know this game, I invented this game." You think to yourself. Your smile slowly tuns into a seductive smirk. With the hand free from Ukai's grip, you slowly trace your finger Up and down his arm, leaning towards him.
" I'm sorry but I cannot simply let this go you know that good and well"  as you look up to his face you start to notice his flirty façade was fading. With a bit of angst in his voice he begins to barter with you.
" ughhh you're pulling my leg tiny, but if you insist how about after practice is over I'll take you out to dinner? I would talk here but these kids need a coach and I definitely can't have dachi coaching them around. He's good but he gets angry way too quick you know?"
"Shit" you think to yourself. "He called my bluff."  As you start to lose your cool you remember that mama didn't raise no bitch. Keeping your flirty demeanor you respond.
" I would love to but we'd only be talking about scholastic matters."  After you speak you notice that he had a worried look in his eyes, but as soon as that worried look appeared, it left. Returning to the flirty demeanor. 
"Of course, but hey if we finish the Business talk early, maybe it could turn a little bit less professional?"
As you roll your eyes you look at him once more, barely holding back a smile. "Mabye.." you respond with a seductive voice. You then take his pen and write your number on his arm. After doing so you drop the pen back down on the paper work.  "Text me the restaurant details, and I'll be there.Let's meet at around 8ish?"
After speaking, you stand up walking over to the gym doors you could feel the eyes of multiple teen boys  watching you walk out.
From the side you could see Tanaka standing still with his mouth wide open and Nishinoya jumping with his hands on Tanaka's shoulders. "Oh shittt! That's our teacher!" Noya said. "I think we found a teacher who can out-moxy the coach!" A boy with orange hair whisper-yelled.
As you walked out the doors you walked with pride all the way to your car. Once inside you completely lost your cool. Breathing heavily you slowly start the engine and back out of the parking lot. Halfway to your apartment you get a text notification.

080-000-0000
Hey , I'll send you the address so be on time.
2-2-13 Asakusa, Taito City, 111-0032, Japan
Btw that was quite a show you put on ;) The boys won't stop talking about you.

                                             Hehe, is that so?
Don't get your thong in a bunch I'll be there
Why would I miss dinner with you?  </3

Thong? Hell no those shits hurt.
                                                              How do you know-

I'll tell you after the business matters are handled ;)
                                                                                 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝟦:𝟥𝟩

I'll tell you after the business matters are handled ;)                                                                                 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝟦:𝟥𝟩

This chapter was fun to rewrite lol