Dinner? Or Dessert?

After school around 7 pm

OK the time has finally come I'm just going to talk to him about this kid's grades, going to eat a little bit, maybe have a glass of wine, I don't know but everything's gonna be OK.

Maybe we can catch up on the past or something like that if it gets a little awkward...I don't know this is so strange to me seeing how I haven't seen him in years then fate decided to say fuck you and put me in this god awful circumstance..dilemma whatever you wanna call it it's here I don't even know why I'm actually getting ready.
I'm treating it like a date, it's not a date it's simply me having a glass ONE GLASS of wine and dinner discussing our student's grades and how we can improve and help them...goddamn I already said that I'm getting flustered for literally, no reason look at me I'm such a mess.
Shit, what time is it oh shit it's 7:30 I got to get going we agreed to meet at eight why are we meeting at such a weird time we at least should've met at like 6 o'clock... Oh, wait he told me that his kids practice super late which makes sense probably one of the reasons why their grades are slipping.

At the restaurant

" HEY TEACH!" 

I look over to the farthest table on the left to the entrance and I see him sitting there a bottle of sake four plates of appetizers and two entrées.

" you're kidding me right you ordered all of this food?  I'm sorry but I simply came here to talk about business and the future of our students nothing more nothing less."

For some reason he had a stupid smirk on his face. He then patted the seat next to him but of course, I'm not gonna sit right next to him I'll just sit in the seat in front of him I have to keep my distance after all this is very professional.

I'm not gonna lie he looks super cute like that Who knows somebody could make a button-up look that sexy, and his hair he always wears a  headband but this time it's not pushed back, a couple of buttons are loose on his shirt letting me see his chest- oh no no no no No

"Oh come on if we're gonna talk about something this boring we might as well have a little bit of fun with it, and besides for somebody who wanted to talk about business you sure as hell look mighty fine that hair, that tight fitted shirt your perfume if I knew any better I would think that you were trying to seduce me with that look in your eyes."

What the hell is he saying he-I can't.....is he hitting on me what is this?!

" oh look at that you're blushing! Hahaha come on I'm just messing with you! all jokes, all jokes....well partially"

I can't deal with this its killing me!...sake!! I can drink some, OK!

"Hey slow down I didn't mean to get you that flustered once again we're just here to talk about business and have some fun"

"You are very right Mr. Ukai Right now about Tanaka and nishinoyas grades-"

One hour later

"ms.teach Remember how you used to watch me as I played volleyball. Everywhere I went you seemed to be there you made me feel less alone...ha kind of corny to say that though"

" But...how did you... You knew?!"

"Of course, I knew I may have been stupid but I wasn't oblivious I knew I had watchful eyes looking at me and It just so happened to be the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen."

oh no oh no no no this is where I die this is where I am going to die here lies me a stupid girl Who didn't know how to control her crush

"Oh well...uhh. IM SORRY!"

"Sorry, what is there to be sorry about I liked the attention but I do wish that you would've talked to me at least a little bit we could've... gotten to know each other better but hey Fate works in mysterious ways and I just so happened to meet you here"

Sake.. More sake!!!

"hey are you playing a drinking game every time you get flustered you seem to take a drink of sake. By the way, are you a lightweight because this is kind of heavy?"

SHIT MY ONE DRINK RULE NOOOO OK I NEED TO SOBER UP THIS IS A MESS! I FAILED AND ITS BEEN LIKE AN HOUR!

" I'm sorry handsume- *hic*  I forgot my one drink ruleeee haha. Woah look at your face it's so handsome ha did I say that out *hic* oh well haha"

"Whoahhhhh okay, you are getting a little handsy if I knew you were this much of a lightweight I would not have gotten sake..... Well you are kinda cute like this buttttt no...can you walk?"

" whatya mean can I walk I can soooooo totally walk been doing it properly since I was *hic* oneeee! Ahhg I fell"

"OK let's take you home I don't know where your place is and I don't think you're sober enough to tell me your address I'll bring you back to mine is that OK with you"

" Why does your hair look purple?"

i'm gonna take that as a yes come on I'll pick you up. CHECK PLEASE!"

"Nooooo it wasn't supposed to be like this we were supposed to talk about their grades I care about them so much...."

"Hahaha, You really care about those kids.i'll get you back to my place and get you some coffee and then we'll talk don't worry"

"Okieee."

Back at ukai's apartment

" OK are you sober now that's like 3 cups of coffee."

"Yeah I think... listen I'm very sorry about tonight I guess I was just nervous"

"Nervous?"

"Ahhh no... I mean it's not like that I mean why are you scoohing closer to me that's not-"

"Listen I know used to like me and let's just say that I like you right now and there's got to be some leftover feelings for me....right?"

"Well I mean yes but also no but also what are you doing?"

"What do you mean I'm about to kiss you have to be pretty obvious you're just so damn attractive that look on your face I already commented on your shirt but the way it makes you look...honestly think I would look a lot better on the floor though"

He kissed me he's kissing me warm so warm he's kissing me with there's only one way to explain it hunger. he's so hungry for what I have no clue but it's nice I'm so- ah not my neck anything but my neck and my ears please no—

"Ahg"

" oh moaning  in my ear like that kinda hot Lets see how many more times I can make your moan 1...2....3....4 I kiss you on your neck,your ear,your chest,your stomach,I kiss these beautiful thighs of yours eat you out like dinner... wait no..dessert you taste sweet so dessert it is.

feel so good so so good I feel like I'm gonna pass out oh my god don't stop.

"Please...don't stop..."

"don't worry ms.teach I'm just getting started now itadakimasu..."