Chapter 5 ✙

"Rise and shine Princess! It's Tuesday morning and we had to get you to school about one hour ago!"you woke up to the smell of coffee and cigarettes with a hint of fresh air

you woke up to the smell of coffee and cigarettes with a hint of fresh air. As soon as your senses started to cooperate you smelled an amazing lingering smell.
"Bacon?" You slowly sit up your vision starts to de-blur. You start to glance around the room.
You notice that he lived in, what seems like a studio apartment. You see the couch pointed to the TV, semi- modern decor around the house.
On the floor you see your clothing articles, one by one leading to the side of the bed. You blush and cringe in embarrassment, thinking back to the blurry Saké-filled night. You quickly shake your head and turn to your attention to the apartment again.
While looking around everything seems pretty normal and particularly clean and organized. As your eyes averted to the kitchen the first thing you see is Ukai, hes whistling a perky tune, nodding his head with the music playing in his head, with a cigarette in his mouth.
"Hey! You're awake, to be honest I thought the saké did you in! Here I have bacon, pancakes, and coffee." As he's stops speaking he puts out his half-finished cigarette. His eyes dart over to the wall clock above his front door, then seemingly peered back over towards you.
He then walks away from the kitchen over to the bed, leaning in towards your lips.
"Ya'know, we still have a bit of time before school starts, and even if you got to school on time you would still be dealing with a... sort of sickness."
As you raise your brow to his interesting plea, you start to realize that he was getting closer to you. You quickly back away making him fall to the side of you.
"Last night was a one time kinda drunken mistake that shouldn't have ever happened."
"sure, but that's not what I was going to say I was saying we could eat breakfast and haul ass, I kinda lied, you are very late hehe."
Your eyes widen. With a sense of urgency, you fumble around the bed looking for your phone. Soon after finding it in a pile of your shirt and his pants. Soon after trying to turn it on you sigh in slight anguish, realizing the phone is dead.
looking back over to Ukai. His face had a small smirk from watching the events that just took place. After finding amusement in your inconvenience, he walked over to the end table handing you a charger cord plugged into the wall.
After you plug in your phone, you look up to his face. With a hint of hesitation, you thank him. "Thank you."
" No problem, it's 8:45 am,and it's a Tuesday."
Oh, Tuesdays are my free period days I don't have to be at school until 12... But I can't have him know that knowing him he would probably get me to stay a little bit longer.
" Oh my you are right... I must go... I am so late?" As you look over to him you try to make your face and tone seem convincing. He looks down at you with his arms crossed and his eyebrows raised he doesn't look convinced not even in the slightest, as his lips purse he holds back a chuckle.
Slightly smiling he sits down beside you.
"Ms.Teach I mean this in the best possible way... You are the worst lier in history, Yachi lies better than you so, What's the plan today honestly I think we should just stay in and relax."
"I can't stay. I have class at 12 no matter what circumstance we are in at the moment and I reek of booze so can I please use the shower?"
He kept looking at you,his eyes darting to your lips, getting more intense with every word You speak. "It's strange" you think to yourself. "I feel kind of happy? I don't like these feelings all I know is that I just want..him."
You look at him for a little bit longer a small smirk forms on his face he leans in closer to you, you faces inches away from each other.
"yeah you can,but can I as well? I have places to be and I really don't want to be later than I already am so deal?"
This is dangerous I need to- "Sure." FUCK THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANTED TO SAY WHAT IN ALL GODS MIGHTY REGIN IS THIS?!"
"Oh? Okay then let's go we don't want to waste any more time than we already have right?"
As you look down he grabs your arm and pulls you towards the bathroom. It's kind of embarrassing, you think. "All I have on is an old over-sized Metallica band tee and my underwear." However, I did get a really drunk on saké just for him to take me back to his apartment,sober me up,and sleep with me the so... I can't act all high and mighty now.
As you look in the mirror, you start to realize that You look absolutely wrecked. "If a raccoon and a prostitute had a baby it would be me."
You slightly chuckled while washing your face with a bit of hand soap. "I am very disappointed in myself I have strayed further than I initially intended and now look where we are In an old crush's/volleyball coach's apartment."
As you think this You sigh, you see him in the mirror, walking behind you he wraps his arms around your waist. Lightly covering your neck in small kisses, tracing his fingers down the side of your body, Sending a small tingle down your spine.
"oh Ms teachhhh.... Are you getting in?" As he says those words he lifts his head up to look in the mirror, his eyes meeting yours.
"Uhh..yeah okay..Don't try some stupid shit though."
"Whatever you say sweetheart."
As you take off your shirt you notice he kept looking at you. You tell him to turn around and he just laughed and shrugged it off, but as soon as he took off his shirt something took over.
You couldn't stop looking at him. Your eyes kept darting to his eyes than his abs then his well-you know.
" Oh Miss teach, if you're gonna keep looking at me you might as well take a picture. Here I'll pose for you."
"Shut up you're so stupid!" You laugh at his remark. He then did a set of stupid poses that would make literally anybody laugh. "I'm not gonna lie he's charming, but falling for him is not in the cards...not again ha that sound so cheesy." You think to yourself, with a small smile you hop in the shower, Ukai following.

Hi I hope you like this new chapter I know it's been literally forever since I last updated

Hi I hope you like this new chapter I know it's been literally forever since I last updated. I decided to do it in more of a first person point of view instead of the way that it was being told because I wanted it to feel more personal and less like a story.I hope you like it and I will be updating the story way more frequently than I have been!! also I think I'm gonna redo some of the chapters because I was reading them and I just-😭🤢✋
Also I'm so sorry this is so short the next chapter will be wayyy better I promise☺️💕