Cigarettes

He feels so fucking good why is this happening why did it turn into this we were only supposed to talk about grades-aghgh not there
"not there..aghh please"

"what's the matter, sweetheart...you seem to squirm if I lick your clit like this..or bite your thighs like this- or when I slowly kiss up and down your body while I finger fuck you."

"What's that smell?"
...smoke cigarette smoke it smells nice but I don't know what he's planning on doing.

"Oh I lit a cig it helps me relax and...concentrate hold it for me for just a sec would you princess?"

The way that his mouth stings after taking a drag of smoke, eating me like this. The pain feels so good..a sensation I never thought I would feel or like it's pure ecstasy.

"Agh FUCK"

"Whoaaaa sweetheart are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay some ash just fell on me, but...I kinda liked the pain haha kinda crazy."

"oh teach..you have no idea what you are gonna do to me..get up"

He got more intense he has more lust in his eyes this can't be good...at all.

"uhhm okay."

"Now sweetheart tell me. Do you want to get nice and Fucked up Or are you just messing with me? You are driving me absolutely crazy and I think you know that, so If I stand you up against the wall and fuck your brains out will you be a good girl and stop making me feel this way?"

Ahhh he's so fucking huge like what 11..12 inches?! What the fuck is this man is he even human?

"Well ms. Teach nod of you want to get fucked like a good little slut."

"*nods* yes coach."

"Good girl..now let's stretch you out nice and good you're a lil too tight but we can fix that. Now, can you take daddy's cock?"

"Yes please just fuck me...please"

"Well since you asked so nicely..."

As he kissed my neck he thrust his cock into me making every inch go deep inside. I feel like I'm going to die...it's too big I can't handle this but

"Jesus Christ-feels-amazing"

"Aww look at you you're already feeling good don't worry ill make you feel a lot better, thrusting inside of you getting faster every other second. Getting really close to your ear, biting you a little giving you mini hickeys along your neck...down to that beautiful chest of yours... Biting your sensitive nipples, playing with your clit while I fuck you."

" I'm- agh- gonna cum!"

"cum for me princess I'm gonna cum too."

Pure euphoria that's the only way I can explain it.

Soooooo Ms.Teach... Round 2?"...