embarrasing

❀❀❀

i gasped and hit his chest as he leaned back and laughed

"not funny matt!" i blushed and pouted.

he laughed even harder.

i scoffed whinily and turned away.

he grabbed my arm but i just shrugged him off, starting to undress.

"what are you doing?"

i look back at him. "changing?"

he gave me a stern look.

"well since you've seen it already!" my voice went to a higher pitch. it tended to do that when i was annoyed.

i could feel my face get hot, my body felt like it was on fire from how embarrassed i was. the fact that i had just danced in front of hundreds of people with huge lights trained on me didn't help my case.

"don't be that way." mattia said as he put his hands over his face.

"shut up, i'll be any way i want." i huffed and turned around to take my shirt off.

his hands fell to the sides and he gave me a firey look.

"don't catch an attitude because i wanted to tease you for five fucking seconds, aren't you the one who set up a fucking dinner date with my mother because you wanted to poke a little fun?" his stare was cold, mean.

i played with my finger and nodded, looking at the ground.

"sorry sir."

sir

why did that one word make me feel like we were worlds apart.

but it made my stomach turn at the same time, fluttering with something exiting.

he's your boss kairi. it's hopeless.

"don't-don't call me that. i-i just got, i'm sorry kairi."

i was upset with him for yelling at me but he did have a point.

"no, i'm sorry for playing that kind of a joke on your parents, and now i've put you in an awkward situation where we have to tell them and-"

mattia put his hand over my mouth, it covered the whole bottom half of my face. his pinky had to hook over the bridge of my nose.