lotsa hoes, nice clothes

❀❀❀

i walked out in my fifth outfit for that day

"i like that one." mattia spoke.

"you've liked all of them asshat."

mattia looked like a child in a candy store, giddily clapping for me every time i came out.

"that doesn't mean the outfit is bad, baby" he turned from giving alvaro a scowl, to giving me a sweet smile.

alvaro scoffed, looking down at his phone.

"look at me and not that thing!" i twirled around in my mini skirt, it was pink and my top was a half destroyed baggy black shirt. i had combat boots on and holey fishnets.

"i'm changing the music, fuckhead." he grumbled.

i walked over to him, leaning over, "i can give you both."

he rolled his eyes. "no thanks ugly."

mattia pulled me into his lap by the back of my shirt, wrapping his arms around my waist.

alvaro looked up for a second before scrolling back through his playlist.
"why don't you tell him those things, he might appreciate them."

i turned my head to face mattia.

"would you like for me to give you-"

"not in front of me!" alvaro screeched, putting his hands over his ears.

the door creaked open.
"alvaro you woke me up."
maiya poked her lip out, rubbing her eyes.

"awe, i'm so sorry girlie." alvaro shot us a glare, pulling his thumb across his throat as she waddled over to him.

i bounced off mattias lap.

"i have one more outfit." i whispered.

i closed the door, pulling up my mom jeans that were cuffed. these had so many holes in them, but that's why i was in love with them.

i pulled the purple sweater over my head.
"stay cool." i whispered looking down at the baggy sweatshirt.

i put my checkered lace-up vans on and pulled the brown belt through the loops.

i huffed and then opened the door.

"damn mamas, you're hot."
mattia spoke under his breath.

i flipped my non-existent hair. "is that a surprise?"

alvaro chuckled, the action moving maiya's head which was laid on his lap.
"yea. it is."

i grabbed a pillow, and made damn sure that bitch hit his face.

"quit being a bitchass loser and make me feel good."

he looked up from his lap giving me a death glare, "if you wake her up," he whispered, "i'll bury your ass so far away that the police won't be able to find you."