good morning

❀❀❀

he laughed as i sat on the high counter, my chin raised high

i looked around the room. it was a lot lighter in here than in the upstairs rooms.

there was a grey, black, and white tile backsplash and it looked like the shower floor in the bathroom.
the cabinets were a black wood. and the walls were white.

the two cabinets on each side of the stove were clear glass. there was a island in the middle of the kitchen, also black wood. the chairs went with it.

the granite countertops were white. the cabinets under them black.

"your house is so emo tia."

he looked over to me, while cracking an egg.

shit nice hands.

"maybe i'm a secret emo, kaikai."

i giggled.

kaikai.

"what do you have a problem with that?" he feigned angry, shoving the spatula at me.

"what're you gonna do about it spank me again?" i smiled and winked, leaning in his direction.

he rolled his eyes and blushed.

wow didn't know it did that.

"shut up bitch."

"or what? or what?" i giggled and bounced on the counter, swinging, my legs.

"or i'll let you starve, now be quiet." he spoke, focusing back on the pan.

i licked my lips, going silent but still smiling.

oh me and my wonderful brain.

i hopped down off the counter, walking over to him.

i trailed my fingers along his arm, moving back around his body.

he continued to cook, flipping the egg over in the pan.

i reached up to trail along his upper back and his shoulders.

i stopped to comb my fingers up through his hair at the base of his neck. his head leaned back into my touch, so i moved.