𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

I had fallen asleep, expecting it to be just another night

I had fallen asleep, expecting it to be just another night. However I had woken up inside my own dream; what I saw around me was the New York Public Library, it took some time to realize where I was. Even so, when I realized where I was, I gasped and quickly looked around for him. My darted around the room until I saw him. Without much thought, I called out his name.

"Ash," I called out with tears in my eyes and held my arm out for him. My emotions came flooding out and before I knew it words left my mouth. I told him how much I missed him and loved him and to come back home with me. I kept telling him to take my hand but he didn't. He just smiled at me and said, "I can't come home with you, I'm sorry for what I made you go through. I miss you and I really love you too but I want you to get over me and go on with your life I want you to be happy."

     Before I could say anything back to him everything started to faded I wanted to run towards him but my surroundings quickly went blank. I woke up with tears in my eyes as I sat up and said, "I can't live without you in my life. You are my soulmate how can I go on I with living when your not there by my side Ash." I stayed in bed for a while after that, and thought about what could have been.

To be continued......