𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

A few days after I had visited Ash's grave, I came home early from work and decided instead of sitting around I would clean the entire house

    A few days after I had visited Ash's grave, I came home early from work and decided instead of sitting around I would clean the entire house. While I was cleaning I found photos of Ash and everyone else inboxes. I couldn't go through a lot of the photos without crying so I let them be.

Instead, I started cleaning the closets. I looked down on the closet floor and saw a bag. I opened it and trembled at the sight of the contents within the bag. It was Ash's clothes that were left at my house after the funeral. I look through them remembering every single one of his outfits and what we had done on those days.

    Once I got to the last piece of clothing, my eyes started to tear up and I fully took that piece of clothing out. Tears started to stream down my face as I looked at the jacket, it was the one he was wearing the day he died. I hugged it as tight as I could; I had never touched the clothes in the bag, they had been cleaned, but they still smelled like him.

    I had gotten up and gotten on the bed, I laid down hugging the jacket. I remembered waiting for him at the airport, thinking he would come and live with me in Japan. Our new heaven. But when he didn't come I felt like something bad had happened but I still got on the plane and went home.

    A few days later, I had found out that Ash had been stabbed on his way to the airport and that he had died in the library that he had brought me to. I cried for days after that, and I still cry just remembering him. But I have to make it through life and tell people about him so he is never forgotten. While hugging the jacket, I felt warm, as if someone was hugging me back. Slowly, I started falling asleep with the memory of Ash in my mind.

To be continued......

[ Hi! I'm Nat, how you liking the story? I hope you have a good day! ]