CHAPTER FOUR - The Tears of the Bleeding Heart

The Tears of the Bleeding Heart

Dito, Gelayn and Artor are still in their respective positions. Dito is still struggling in front of Avery but there's a distance between them. While Gelayn and Artor, though they're already inside the room, they're still nearby the doorway. They don't know what to do next and they're getting more frightened as minutes passed by.

The room is still shaking and the sound, coming from the ground roared like a cried of a beast in agony, is also getting louder. The fire in the fireplace spread upward on the ceiling like the gate of hell had opened. It is apparent that the room or even the whole house will burn down in no time if they won't take any action to stop Avery. They have to think fast.

It was Gelayn who heard Artor, she wanted to ask the deuss but with their current situation, she knows its not the right time to inquire what Artor had said. The best thing she can do now is to get Artor back to his senses.

"Artor! We need to do something!.. Artor!", Gelayn screamed at Artor, hoping that her voice could get Artor's back from his reverie.

However, Artor is still preoccupied while staring at Avery who is floating in the air. 'Oh Gods of Svartal! I can't believe what I'm witnessing right now. This is exactly the Mage's Curse but how is this possible? She is only nineteen. She's not yet in the adolexcere stage.'

She cursed silently when she heard him mumbled something.

Avery's whole body is covered by blinding light. Kung titignan ng mabuti ang katawan nito, nagmumula ang ilaw sa mga ugat ng dugo nito sa katawan na umabot na sa kanyang mukha na para siyang nagkaroon ng nagliliwanag na ugat.

"Fuck! I'll try to get closer to her again. Back me up Gel!", Gelayn turned her head again to face Dito when she heard him.

"Okay! Just be careful. Hindi alam ni Avery ang ginagawa niya at nangyayari sa kanya so she probably can't recognize you. It's her Ka that is protecting her and attacking us right now." Alam niyang ang Ka ay isang napakalakas na enerhiya pero sa nakikita niya kay Avery, mas higit pa ito sa kanyang inaasahan. Mukhang hindi na napigilan ng singsing ang kapangyarihan ng Estena.

There are 4 types of energy that one could possess and manifest: these are qi, Ka, Rah and Vist. The qi is the most ordinary but the most vital energy among the other types of energy. Furthermore, the amount of qi also varies to each creature. The Ka is the energy which is very common in royal bloods, but for some reason, an Estena also possessed this, while the Rah and Vist are the rarest energies. There are only few who can effectively manifest either one of those two rare energies, not both, and one of them was the former King of Svartal Empire.

"Gel!", narinig ulit ni Gelayn si Dito. Tumango siya agad upang ipahiwatig na handa na siya sa pagsuporta sa kung anuman ang gustong gawin nito.

She saw him took a step and tried to make a move. Ngunit nahihirapan si Dito sa pagkilos dahil natatamaan ito ng mga bagay na nakalutang at dinadala ng malakas na hangin. Gel knows that she need to do something so that Dito could execute whatever he was planning in order to stop the Estena's Ka going berserk.

Gelayn untangled her ponytailed hair. Her black shoulder-length hair gradually became longer until it passed her waist. Nang itinaas niya ang kanyang isang kamay sa harapan papunta sa direksyon ni Dito ay sumabay ang kanyang itim na itim na buhok. Humaba ito lalo na parang mga lubid papunta sa kinaroroonan ni Dito.

She used her hair to shield Dito from the flying objects that attacking him. Her hair also gripped Dito's feet and pierced to the ground like a sharp blade in order to hold him in place because the wind got stronger.