Overlook

(August 5th, 2020)

This story won't exactly be you being a super powered badass. Here you will be just a boy trying to handle the countless struggles life throws at you. As I said this will follow the main story of attack on titan but with some alters with you being there. 

I will follow the basic rules of X readers.

(Y/n) = your name

(L/n)= last name 

Ext

You're also an alright fighter. You're fairly good at boxing and other hand to hand combat skills but not the best. However your skills with a sword are almost unparalleled.

You're 5'1 and I'm going to make Annie 5'6, there's no particular reason for making Annie taller but she is the person you're going to be closest to in this story.

You come from a Norse warrior village so your views on things may be different from others. You also follow the Norse gods. However just because you're from a tough village doesn't mean you're a cold blooded killer or have no emotions.....

Again this is my first story so don't expect this to be the best story ever and any advise will be appropriated! 

My first chapter will be later today!

(February 1st, 2022)

Hello! I wanted to make a small update to the overview. Just wanted to say that I'll admit, the earlier chapters weren't written the best in my opinion but if you stick around through poor noobie me's old work, I promise the writing style and wording improves in later chapters. (Once again. In my opinion.)