Chapter 2

"Recovered"

I slowly open my eyes and look at the surroundings if where am I...

The view of my eyes is still blurry.

I saw someone holding my cheeks.

"ARE YOU OKAY, SON?"

Those words echoed in my mind.

I close my eyes for a while and It isn't blurry already. I saw mom's face emotionally, also my dad.

"ARE YOU OKAY, SWEETIE?" Both of them asked while mom's hand holding my cheeks and while dad pats my head. 

"W-what just happened?"

"You couldn't remember?" My dad asks.

I touch my head and said, "I can but if I really dig deeper my head hurts so much."

"Oh. If that so, sweetie you must really take a rest for 1 week. Don't go to work, for now, I know they'll understand."

~Both of them kiss my forehead.

*3 days after in the hospital, we went home.

When I open the door of my room I received some punch from Eliezer, Abram, and Dexter.

"Bro, we're really worried! Thanks to your pretty mom that she called us of what just happened." Dexter said with an angry face of him.

"We're glad you're already have recovered." Abram smiles at me.

"I'm really glad that this happened to you, Alexander because we're all excuses from doing many things to finish at work," Eliezer said those happily with an evil laugh.

"Hahaha, you're really dumb Elieze--

"Fuck You, Bro!! You don't have any idea how worried I am about you!! I can't stop thinking of you about what just happened huhu."

~It's my first time seeing Eliezer acting like a crying baby in front of us.

"Hahaha. Hey, chill! Hahaha, everything is alright already. I have recovered actually. So yeah, no need to worry babe."

~The three of us laughed.