Chapter 15

"Regert"

*ELIEZER POINTS OF VIEW*

"Finally, I'm done coding this stuff" I sigh.

I stand up and about to go out to eat lunch but I hear some whispers.

"Wait for her in the outside then wait some minutes before you attack her."

-I will not kill her, right?

"Of course, not. Just hurt her."

-What's my weapon?

"A two knives, obviously."

-Why two, what's the purpose of the one?

"Stare at her straight to distract her getting the two knives. The one knife it's just a distraction getting the knife that you'll legit use."

-You mean, the one knife is just fake?

"Yes. The other knife has a poison."

-What's the effect of the poison?

"Will make her fall in the ground after 30 seconds and will forget some of her memories about what just happened."

-Nice move, ma'am. Okay, noted.

When I didn't hear any of sounds yet I immediately have a look slowly if who's the one just commanded. Then, I can't believe what just I saw. It's, It's Alexander's mom. Are that plan is for her girlfriend? W-why?

~Kringg~Kringgg

She calls someone. I just need to stay still in here. Who is she calling?

-Yes, mom?

"The plan."

-Oh, yes. What is it?

"If you'll receive someone's call it means the plan is starting. The second call, I will act fakely that I have a heart attack so that Alexander will come home immediately and leave the girl who just gets stabbed. The third call, Alexander has already in the hospital, but I'm sure she's gone. The fourth call, He already saw the girl and about to cross then it's your time to go drive the drum truck fastly that'll make my son lost his all memories."

Beep--

I can't stand well, my body's trembling with so much panic. I don't know what to do. I can't believe it. I know this will hurt Aeryn so much. I must tell this to Alexander when it isn't too late yet.

I get my phone and type his number while my hands are shaking.

~Ringing

-Sorry, this person isn't available right now.  Try to call later.

Beep--

I kept on calling him but I can't contact him. I already called him 10 times. I also went to his office but no one is in there, I ask his secretary if where he is but Alexander didn't drop a location he just said, "We're going to take some lunch with, Aeryn." 

I'm waiting for that will over.

I opened my eyes and look at my phone what time is it already.

10:57 pm

WHATT?? I FEEL ASLEEP?! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!

"Hello, sir. Excuse me, It's already your time out." The Guard said.

My time out is 10:30, how many times did he check on me? Damn! So embarrassing.

"A-ahh yes s-sorry."

I also checked Alexander's Office quickly and see no one.

I called him 3 times again but still can't.

I'm just walking to my home because there's no taxi. I'm just that tired of coding the files that made me sleep that long? Ugh!!

I look at my phone to check the time and it's already 11:30.

"It's been 32 minutes that I'm walking, do our house that far?"

I stop for a bit.

"I-is that Alexander?!" I ask happily to myself

"He's looking at Aeryn. Is he about to go to her?"

~"Fourth call, He already saw the girl and about to cross then it's your time to go drive the drum truck fastly that'll make my son lost his all memories."

I run and run to save him 'cause I already saw the drum truck coming fastly.

"ALEXANDERR---

BOOomMm!!!!

I knelt down what just I saw.
Too late.
My fault.
THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!!
FUCK YOU, SELF!!!! FUCK YOU!

"M-maybe if I give him a text, this wouldn't be happening." I blame myself.

I'm still on the ground kneeling down and opened my phone.

12:00 am after the accident.

~Weeewoo~Wewooo

I slowly stand up seeing both of them are in the ambulance. I didn't notice that I'm already crying.