Chapter 3- Christmas Ruined, maybe

Meanwhile Emerson Codd had not been enjoying this Christmas season. He never really did like the holiday season to begin with.

Emerson Codd was 9 years, 12 months and 25 days old at this moment, it was Christmas Morning. His mother had given him all kinds of detective stuff, which he enjoyed. But the gift he did not enjoy from his mother, was that of learning that Santa Claus wasn't real.

"He's a phony, a fake and if anyone gets in the house on Christmas eve, they're not going to live to see Christmas morning" said little Emerson's mother.

Now Emerson Codd sits in his office pondering how Greg swindell had been killed by THE big red man himself. It just didn't make sense.

Back at Olive Snook's apartment, Olive and digby, sat down to watch some TV specials and eat ice cream together, one of they're many habits.

"Digby, what do you want for Christmas?"

The dog looked at her with an uncomprehending  look. He is just a dog you know.

"That's nice, maybe I'll get you some chew toys. You'd like that. I wonder if Ned will get me anything, or maybe chuck. I know Lilly and Vivian will, maybe. Oh what will I get them? Digby what should I get them?"

The dog looked at her, stepped off the couch and walked away

"Thanks digby great help you are! Thanks for nothing."

Olive continued to eat her ice cream and watch her specials. Little did she know that poor Dave liasco wouldn't recieve any gift this year, thanks to the star stuck into his skull, making him, well dead.

A/N
_________________
Hey guys sorry its shorter than the others but I can't think very well right now, and anyway in normal books the chapters aren't even! Haha! OK so no one like commented on theast chapter so I'm basically talking to no one right now, not a change from normal life ya know. So yeah please vote, and recommend to peeps! Love ya! XxOOxX