Peaceful Day

Priya peacefully sleeping, suddenly she feels light in the room which wakes her up......She opens her eyes.

Priya- Ram....How yo..u......

Ram( puts finger on her lips and give a kiss on her forehead)- I wanted to spend some time with my beautiful wife.

Priya(still shocked )- but your training, Ram. I don't understand

Ram(intensely looking into her eyes)- Shhhhh!!!! I will tell you everything later for just know, let me take my wife for breakfast. She's very moody, I don't want to ruin her mood.

Priya(blushing and laughing)- Can I have you as my desert?(still smiling)

Ram(pretending to think)- Hmmm.....Actually you can.......after breakfast.

Priya(getting up to get ready and singing)- 'pyaar Hamein kis mod pe le aya ke dil kare haye, koi to bataye, kya hoge'( chuckling and laughing , she gets ready)
Ram, I am ready. Let's go.......

Ram(admiring her while she comes out)- haa...... Let's go.

Ram drives the car and they reach to beautiful hotel, it was very big hotel. There were sitting arrangements at the side and in mid there were bridges and water. Whole area shows greenery and it was peaceful and everything was calm and beautiful.

Priya(astonished)- Woww....Ram its beautiful(while side hugging him)

Ram(turning towards him and holding her chin carefully)- um....not beautiful than my wife.

Priya(in her romantic tone)- ohoo....Mr. Kapoor, getting romantic.( holding his arm and directing him to table and says in teasing tone). Save some cheese for breakfast.

They both laugh and sit on chair....

From her eyes, anyone can tell that she is on cloud 9. Both are looking into their eyes and holding their hands. Waiter arrives and they place their order....

Priya- Ram, thank you so much for coming. It all feels like a dream, like this,  I want to spend our whole life together. I love you, Ram. I love you very much.

Ram- I love...

He gets interrupted by voice and they both stand up from their place. Whole romantic situation changes into tensed situation....

Ram(in worried tone)- who is he???

Palash(confident)- why are you disturbing her with questions?? Talk to me...

Ram(getting furious)- So, you tell me mister. Who you are???

Palash- I love priya and she loves me back.

Ram looks at priya as if looking for answers.....

Priya(confused as well as angry)- What are you saying??? How the hell did you came here???

Palash- priya, you called me

Priya( turning towards Ram)- I know him, Ram but this is not truth. What do you want,palash??

Palash- Coffee is getting cold......

Priya(confused )- Whattt!!????

Ram- Yaar, coffee thandi hojye gyi....

Suddenly, a sudden shake wakes up priya. Subconsciously, she sit and Mumble's 'oh, it was just dream'. Then, She shouts when she saw Romila standing near her with her coffee....

Romila- I am calling you for so long time and now you are waking up...(giving her cup and says) coffee thandi hojye gyi....

Priya(startled)- What are you doing here? And how the hell did you came inside??

Romila- priya, how you can forget??? You invited me on Monday that we will have breakfast at your flat. For coming inside, I have my ways...

Priya(sipping her coffee, coming out of bed)- tell me Romila. Otherwise, no breakfast

Romila(dramatically)- Nahiiii.....Aap mujse meri zindagi maang late, lakin
Apne toh humse hamare garoor hi cheen Liya.....

Priya(While sitting on dinning table and staring at her)- Stop this. Just tell me..

Romila- do you remember that evening before girls night???

Priya(picking her one eyebrow up)- Yeah!!

Romila- That day you forgot your spear keys at my home. Yesterday, I called you at cafe, to give keys back....So this is the story. Rest you know (sits next to her)

Priya- okay, what are the plans???

Romila- To have breakfast....

Priya- let's not have breakfast at home, I am not feeling like making. We can go to that new restaurant, you mentioned.
Let me get ready and then we will leave.

Priya and Romila had their breakfast in the new restaurant. It was a small and sweet place. They had a stomach full breakfast. After they decided to go for walk on beach.

On beach....

Romila- So, did he called you...

Priya(lost in thoughts )- Who??

Romila(lightly shaking her)- I am talking about Ram

Priya(coming out of day dreaming)- yeah, he called yesterday...

Romila- So, what did he said??

Priya(getting little upset, expression remain same)- I was not able to talk to him.

Romila(realising her sadness)- So, call him now. What's the delay??

Priya- I don't know what I will say to him. I feeling guilty.

Romila- you are mad, you know(she grabs her phone, start running. Priya start running after her and shouting ' Give my phone'. Romila stops and say ' he picked up call' (and tell her to talk, while keeping her tone low )

Priya- hii

Ram- hi priya, how are you??

Priya- I am fine. How are you?

Ram- I am good..

Priya(before he can say anything further, cuts him in between)- I am sorry, Ram. You called me so many time. I wasn't able to call because I was at club. Then, yesterday I got busy becoz of Important work and today I was free. Please Ram, speak something
How's your training going on?? Am I disturbing you?? Please tell me you are not mad at me???

Ram- Priyyaa, keep quiet. Let me speak.
I am good. Relax, I am not at all mad at you. Please don't take tension. My training is superb. Actually, I have important meeting in hour. So, I will call you in evening.

Priya- okay... Bye.
Take care.

Ram- you too.

Priya cuts the call....

Priya- Thank you Romila......you are amazing.(and hug her)

Romila- OK, but I won't leave you like this. I need a icecream...

Priya- fantastic.....let's go

Priya bought ice cream for both. They enjoy their ice cream while watching the beautiful view in front of them...
Rest of the day passes peacefully. She rested, enjoyed and also had a chat with Ram.... She was happy that she cleared everything with Ram.

Thank you for Reading
Please do vote, comment and share
Do share your views and thoughts...