~Adventure Park~

I know you have every right to call me bad friend. I am so sorry. I know.....I know yaar. Please tell me how can i repay you. No yaar this is too much.......Areee I told you I am feeling tired. Please!! Please.......no no don't come....I will come myself.

Romila- Are you sure? I mean I can come. We can get ready together.

Priya- NO..no I will come. But tell me Why you always make late night plans?

Romila- Don't ask me such question and I might give you answer when we will meet. I will also tell you about match.

Priya- I am so sorry, I forgot about match. I don't know what overcame me, I mean I wasn't feeling myself. You asked me about competition and I am so dumb. I don't know what to say? I mean.....actually this is the thing there is no meaning at all. I am sure I will come today, please....

Romila(cuts her in between)- Priiiyyaaa.. Stop yaar. Don't be so formal. Just come at right time and don't dare to come late. Bye, take care.

Priya- Ha...ok. Bye. U too(priya cuts the call)

Priya have her morning coffee. She was feeling better than last night but she was feeling bit lazy, not in mood of making breakfast. So, she had breakfast at nearby restaurant. After that she decided to go for walk on beach (beach is close to her house, walking distance) She had a amazing view ahead, when she used to feel alone. She comes to beach, waves tend to sooth her mind. After sometime, she returned to flat.....

Priya lost in her thoughts.....

Should I call him or not? If he is busy or didn't pick up my phone. Its like destroying your own mood priya kapoor......just let it be.

Its better to watch movie but which movie....Yes!!perfect
'Crazy Stupid Love'

After 15 minutes(switching off TV)

I am not able to concentrate but why I should call? He always shouts at me... (By putting pillow in her lap) stop it, yaar. I want to enjoy my evening, let's just get over with it.

She grabs her phone and dials his number. Then only he calls and she gets shocked. She was so shocked that calls end and call changes into voice message.

Voice message

Ram- I am so sorry priya. Tomorrow there was so much pressure of work that I got irritated. You have all the rights and reasons, not to pick up my call. After five days, I will be coming back.

Then priya immediately picks the call....

Priya(in haste)- Hellooo...Ram. I am here

Ram(surprised)- hi. Priya. How r u??

Priya- I am good. How r u?

Ram- I am fine

Priya- So, you are coming back in five days.

Ram- Yup and I might be free for first week and then I will join office.

Priya(excited)- Seriously, Ram. I am so excited. You know our music competition went well. I also took students for lunch afterwards and after that romila called me. She have planned tonight something for me. You tell me how was your day?

Ram- it was great. You enjoy yourself.

Priya- Yes, I will. OK bye i will call later. Otherwise I will get late.(she cuts the call)

Out of excitedness, she wear beautiful dress which was of blue colour. She looked amazing and her beautiful ponytail looks mesmerizing.

[His one phone call lits up her all day. She was in great mood]