Let's make decision - Part 2

Ram got so shocked, by listening the same words from his wife.....He could now think of only one thing....

Ram(asks in authouritive tone)- whom do you choose ME or PALASH?

Priya- How you can say this?why I will choose between you and palash?who is he? How could you ever think like that, what's going on Ram???please tell me. I am not able to understand anything???(she moves toward Ram, she moves her hand towards his face....to calm him down, but he was very angry....He moved back. She was stunned by his actions, when she didn't got response from Ram. She ask Palash) What's going on palash?

Palash(Stammering)- Noth..ing pri...mam.

Priya- I will just ask once. What you have DONE? What's going on?

Palash(getting little confident)- I told him that you love me..

Priya(getting annoyed and cutting him in between)- Wh..at? I lOVE yo...u.

Palash- Yes

Priya- Are you out of your mind? I would never leave Ram side, I love him....(with tears forming in her eyes and her voice was breaking) I love him very much. (She saw Ram who was still disturbed. She felt pain in her heart, she was disturbed, she was angry....she didn't knew how to deal with this situation. She was confused all of sudden....all things were not clear, something was missing. Suddenly, she felt everything is planned. She got very angry, one thing she can't stand was liars, she immediately turned to palash and says) Break this drama. Tell me why you did this?? Tell me.....NOW....

Palash- You are wrong. There's nothing like that...I love you.

Priya- Cut this crap.....Who are you?

Palash- Believe me....

Priya- See Ram.....still carrying their stupid drama....(Ram stand aside priya with smile on his face) Surprise....you should be...I don't know why you think Ram will not believe me...First of all, I must say that plan was awesome.... superb. I wouldn't have figured out....
Ram leaving for training...Then, that club night....palash entry....that police station drama....every fucking thing was planned....meeting at cafe, beach....all the things and yeah till church.....it's all drama. I don't understand why Romila? Why? You did this....How could you?? Now, you all might be surprised....how I got to knew??? Ram told me everything that palash told him at that party.....he told me everything after that party only. I feel so stupid....even neha was right...you are crazy. Why you did this??why?

Romila(crying)- I am sorry, priya.

Priya- Now, what the use of this....
Stop it..stop.

Suddenly, she woke up....oh my god....it was dream...ooo...my baby is crying..(she picks up baby and started playing with baby by making weird face...They both look so cute together..Then, she noticed, a sticky note, she reads it..

  Good morning..I will join both of you for breakfast and to remind you, Romila is taking you and luv to breakfast..Love you.

Oh, yes It totally got out of my mind..my cutie pie is looking so cute, sleep for more half an hour till I get ready, mamma will be quick..by saying this she cover luv with pillows and goes to washroom...

Priya- Yeah, yeah...I am totally ready...luv is also ready. You can come...yes, yes I am sure. Come on Romila...otherwise I will change my mind.

Romila- ohhooo, I was just crosschecking. I am coming.

Priya- Okay.

Romila picks them up....and they go to their favourite restaurant....

Priya- Guess what?

Romila- you again had that dream!

Priya- But this time it was different..